“What a great stay.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Great staff. Great complimentary breakfast. Every staff member has been trained to be so attentive. Good location if you need to stay near Silver Lake. It is also better than any of the Embassy Suites that we've tried in Chicago (2 of them). It is more modern and better layout so the "atrium" effect is less pronounced.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MyronQ
Donna O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear MyronQ,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such as kind review of our hotel and our associates. Everyone here at the Embassy Suites - Glendale prides themselves on delivering the type of service you would expect from one of Hilton's hotels. I will pass your comments along to the staff.

We hope to welcome you back before long.

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale

Reviewed 17 March 2013

We stayed at this hotel with our three university kids. Had two rooms. The rooms are large; ask for exterior if you can because they are larger. The breakfast was excellent. Only disadvantage: traffic if you are going to or from downtown, or coming from the airport at supper time but people from LA are very polite on the highway... Hotel is close to Hollywood and Beverley Hills. The staff makes you feel right at home. Would certainly return. Excellent quality for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for upper floor and exterior room
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Annel56,

Thank you for the 5 star review of our hotel. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay and will pass your comments along to the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

While staying in Glendale to visit business client, I needed a private meeting room to have an important last min meeting with customer. Hotel provided us with a great room and food and beverage services as needed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear John E,

Thank you so much for your positive review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear we were able to assist you with your meeting.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back next time you are in Glendale.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Our daughter loved the fish and turtle pond in the lobby, and that you can see it from the glass elevators as you go up and down. I agree with the previous reviewer that the breakfast hostess was not helpful all. "Do you have highchairs?" "Yes." (pause) "Okay.... where are they?" "Around the corner." All right then. But the breakfast itself was good.

We did have some issues with getting a crib. I called ahead to request a crib for our room and was told that the hotel had absolutely no cribs. They had them on a previous stay, so where did they go? Apparently they ordered some new ones, and they hadn't arrived, but they had gotten rid of the old cribs. Bizarre. I called the day before we arrived. Still no cribs. So then we were all in a tizzy, possibly paying to check a 3rd bag so we could bring our pack n' play, or having to borrow from friends in the area,etc. When we checked in at the hotel, the front desk told us once AGAIN that there were no cribs. Then when we arrived in our hotel room, a crib was sitting right there. It was very, very odd. But of course we were happy to have one.

We didn't notice any noise (I think we were on the 8th floor?), and our room was nice. I liked the view of the Glendale mountains. Our bed was comfortable. The rooms were roomy. I love suites so that kids can be in a separate room for nap and bedtimes. No complaints about the room, except that I wish the bathroom had a bath for bathing our daughter, instead of just a shower.

I like this location. We love Pasadena - the Rose Bowl, shopping, restaurants and this hotel is very close. We also love the Americana Mall in Glendale, just down the street. And we went to the LA Zoo, and that was SO close to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear Laney NW,

Thank you for the time you took to review our hotel. I'm sorry to hear we had some crib confusion prior to your arrival. I assure you we have since solved the crib mystery. I did share your comments with the appropriate department heads and should we have the opportunity to welcome you back, I think you'll be pleased at some of the changes we've made.

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate having you as our guest.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Corner rooms are roomier. Good for families with children. But these rooms need more pillows and blankets and towels.

Hostess to self-serve breakfast not helpful once again had to get our own high chair and booster seat.

Parking spaces are two spaces and three spaces deep, but no tandem parking. A lot of WASTED spaces. Hence need to go to the lower parking floors for a quick exit parking space.

This place needs people to take ownership for all of the tasks that needs to be re-vamped.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear PaulDaLine,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm sorry you didn't have a better experience this time around.

You are correct, there has been a recent personnel change as I am the new General Manager here at the hotel. I appreciate honest feedback such as yours as that is the only way we can get better. It sounds like we've got some work to do. Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back and you will have a completely different experience. Please call the hotel and ask for me as I would be delighted to personally assist you with your reservation.

818 550-0828 ext 3127

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Don't ever stay here on a weekend! This has been my regular hotel in Glendale for years, but I rarely am here on a weekend. This Saturday night we have already had to call security twice for the noise, and the front desk to provide us with toilet paper. At least they have fixed the toilet paper issue. They don't seem to care about the loud music and screaming coming through the walls past 11pm. Also wish we were immature enough to return the favour when we wake at 6am.

It's too bad, as an otherwise nice place. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Kkbr
Donna O, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Kkbr,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and as much as I appreciate the honesty, I certainly wish your experience was better. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate the feedback about the noisy neighboring guests. I have shared your review with our security team to ensure that this is not a problem in the future and we are handling all noise complaints in a better manner. What you experienced is not typical of the type of service in which we pride ourselves and for that I sincerely apologize. If you would like to call me directly at 818 627-3901 I would be happy to discuss this further. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and give you the experience you expect from an Embassy Suites hotel.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

My family of 6 stayed here on a weekend trip to the LA Zoo, always enough room at this chain. It would have been nice to have a separate shower/sink or another bathroom. I know other locations have that but we made due. We arrived early and they had a room available for us to check into early. They have a free managers reception and breakfast. Both are great! The managers reception gives you light snack's, usually veggies and dip with pizza or nachos and drinks both alcoholic/non-alcoholic. The breakfast is more than usual continental breakfast. It includes made to order omelets with many add in options, buffet style items like pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage and potatoes. Also pastries, dry cereal, oatmeal, fruit and yogurt. This location even offered Starbucks coffee, bonus if you like that. Their customer service was great even when we had an issue with the bill, they took care of it without hassle and promptly. I hope to return when we are in the area again. Also there is a beautiful Koi pond in the lobby with turtles :)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank surgteck05

Dear Surgteck05,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely 4 star review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear that your family had an enjoyable and comfortable stay while in town visiting the LA Zoo. I am delighted to be able to share your comments to the staff. Thank you again for providing us with such positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Donna Ontiveros

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles - Glendale
Vagabond Inn - Glendale
Vagabond Inn - Glendale
#3 of 17 in Glendale
Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale? Share your experiences!