Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
US$135
US$124
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$131
Travelocity
Glendale Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$100
1,445 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondhappy hourstarbucks coffeemade to order breakfastliving roomuniversal studioscomplimentary breakfastomelettemountain viewfrench toastmorning breakfastunderground parkingpool and hot tubla arearose bowlper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The food was good here, and much appreciated after traveling 12 hours. The front desk saw my desperation and kept the kitchen open . We were also here for a work function and the banquet manager stopped in ( on her day off ) to check in and make sure everything was going smoothly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Embassy Suites is a good value, especially for a family staying in one suite. The breakfast, which is included in the room rate, is particularly good at this location, the cooked-to-order omelets were fantastic and the chef was amazing. Everything was fresh and hot. The pool was not the greatest, but my teenagers enjoyed it. The beds were very comfortable in the suite, however, the sofa bed which my teenage son slept on was not the best, and the suite overall was not as spacious as some other Embassy Suites at which I've stayed. The service was great, the staff was friendly and accommodating when we asked for extra towels, etc. It did bother me that I had to pay an $15 a night to park my rental vehicle, I feel that with the price of the room the parking ought to be complimentary. The location of the hotel is excellent, it is a safe area and a quick drive to Hollywood (15 minutes away). It only took us about an hour to get to Disneyland as well. For a family vacation I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My daughter and I had an important event to attend and needed to stay overnight for one night. We arrived at the hotel pretty much at our expected time (even though we had dealt with getting a bit lost due to some bad directions on the internet. ) I booked our reservation with Travelocity but when we got to the hotel, there was no record of it. The hotel was almost sold out but the staff did an excellent job at helping us to try to resolve the issue. I called Travelocity customer service and was unsatisfied with their response. That's when the staff really stepped up their customer service on my behalf. I was really upset about the whole experience. Breezy and Lizet were such a huge help to me. They waited on the phone with customer service on my behalf for more than one hour and 45 minutes. In the end Embassy Suites waived my parking and internet fees and I ended up with a very nice upgraded room at no extra expense to me due to their determination to make me a happy customer. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool and Jacuzzi were great! We enjoyed free snacks and drinks during reception time and a delicious breakfast cooked to order in the morning. This could have been a huge nightmare for us but instead, Embassy Suites staff went out of their way to help us. Any staff we encountered from the valet parking attendant to housekeeping and desk reception personel were friendly, courteous and very helpful. I would definitely stay there again...Loved it!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor and it was really quiet. We had a mountain view room and could also see city lights which was very pretty.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Booked this hotel for a group of ladies from our church and everyone loved and enjoyed it! No complaints out of 32 ladies! We do a trip similar every year and wanted to be close to Universal Studio's (which it is). It was the easiest check in I have ever experienced, thanks to the wonderful sales ladies, Pamela and Jennifer!!!!! Pamela came out to greet me and I felt like we had been friends just from our phone conversations! She was so helpful through our whole booking, thank you Pamela!!!!!!!! Also, thank you to Yesenia and Lizet at front desk for you help while we were there. Pamela had said to make sure to go to the Galleria mall and Americana. Some of us finally made it at the end of our last day. The Galleria is really nice, but when we stumbled into the Americana area I felt like I was at Disneyland or a nice resort in Vegas. It was beautiful!!! If I lived there, I would spend all my time just hanging out there. All in all the experience of this trip was awesome, including breakfast! The only improvement that I would love to see in a lot of hotels including this one, would be queen beds instead of doubles. Thank you again to the wonderful staff there!

Room Tip: If you stay at this hotel, go to the Americana at night, it is absolutely beautiful lit up! Close to Universal Studio's as well. Easy freeway access.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The sign says we open at 6:30. No one will explain why they aren't open. We finally found a hostess and asked when will you open. She was indifferent and unhelpful. Had to leave before they got their act together. Boooooooo. Colleagues said they waited and got wilted bacon and stiff pancakes. When you base your reputation on breakfast made to order and there is no one to make your order, you leave unhappy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business