I spent a few weeks here as I ended one job and began another, so I got to know many of the staff and everyone was wonderful, helpful, and always accomodating to my needs. My room was very clean, awesome flat screen tv, large closet, and plenty kitchen space for whatever I needed. No problems with funky smells or loud noises like some hotels. I was also able to use printer/copier/fax machine for some business matters and at times I felt like I was being a hassle, but the staff were always willing to assist me with what I needed, and always pleasant. Would def. stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 nights: $15/day 7 + nights: $5/day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Glendale/Burbank Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale