Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I stay with my students at this hotel in March, we enjoyed here very much. Thank you Armineh and other staff are very nice to us and listen to us carefully. They also give us nice breakfast and service and I love it very much. I want to come back again here.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of your recent stay with us. We're so pleased that you found the service that was provided by Armineh to be outstanding and that the breakfast was a great value. Again, thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale

Reviewed 29 March 2013

My wife and I came to the Glendale Extended Stay in December of '12 as a temporary living. During our stay, the manager Holly, assistant manager Armenah, and the entire staff has become such good friends to us. I fully recommend that anyone visiting the Glendale area choose this location for short or long-term stay. Thanks folks! ~ Jerry Holden

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

We received a copy of your review about your most recent stay with us. Thank you so much for the great comments abou the service that was provided by our associates. We really appreciate the recognition and thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

My husband and I have been in a temporary living situation since December and have truly enjoyed our stay at the Glendale Extended Stay on Glenoaks Blvd. Holly, Armenah and the staff have been more than helpful so it's a pleasure to see them everyday. We are very happy about our stay here and would recommend Extended Stay to our friends and family.

Thank you!

~ Shea Chambers

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shea C

Thank you so much for the great comments about your recent stay with us in Glendale. We really appreciate the recgonition about the associates level of service. We're also thrilled that you would recommend us to other potential guests.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We bought a one night king bed room. The room was small but the full size fridge and all the desk space with wifi meant this room was perfect for our stay. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The location was pretty great and handy for us driving into LA for an event. The breakfast provided was basic but handy and we appreciated having it to use. They have ample parking so there was never an issue parking there.
I would look to stay in an Extended Stay again after this first try.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JaneinMa
James B, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

We received a copy of your review and wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the kind words. We're thrilled that you enjoyed them amenities in the room along with our grab and go breakfast. Again, thank you so much for the great review and we hope to see you the next time you are in Glendale.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

My wife and I stayed here recently while visiting our daughter. Our plan was to sight see as much as possible! We were barley an hour away from everything, the beach, Hollywood and multiple amusment parks! We hardly spent anytime at the hotel but we enjoyed the secure feeling we had knowing that housekeeping was not entering our room everyday while we were gone. The staff was very friendly and asked how our trip was going and what we had done so far. They were extremly helpful in printing out directions for us to the places we wanted to go. I will definitely stay there again on our next visit!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Martin C
HotelManagement14, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Los Angeles - Glendale . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

We got a great price ($99 per night) for a two week reservation. The location is central to everything in Glendale.

The suite contains ample closet space, a king size bed, futon sofa, bathroom with tub, dressing area and full kitchen. There is also a TV in the room, and wifi and parking are included.

Front desk staff were always more than helpful with print-outs from my email, scans and other business-office services. Mail was forwarded to this address during my stay and it was always delivered to me promptly. Staff also helped me with directions on where to go when we first checked in. Grocery store and pharmacy are nearby, as are hospitals, restaurants and shopping malls.

Cleaning service is complimentary once a week. If you need it more than that there is a fee to pay. The room comes stocked with amenities such as toilet paper and tissue boxes, as well as clean towels and linens. There is an iron and ironing board for your use as well. A garbage disposal is located on each floor, and there is a laundry room with several washers / dryers (for a fee) on the ground floor.

I would definitely recommend this property to people looking for a place to stay while they are searching for a new home, moving out of a current home, or staying for more than two weeks and do not want to spend more than $100 per night on a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank UmTareq
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Los Angeles - Glendale . Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

I had multiple issues during my trip, but the staff was quick to respond and fix all of them. I stayed here to go to the rose bowl, my family and I came from Oklahoma and we stayed for over a week. The staff was full of information on places to visit and places to eat. I was told the breakfast had not arrived, but was very suprised to see it there the next day. When I questioned this the guy at the front desk told me that the manager had gone out and gotten it. The last two nights of my stay we had an insane nieghbor who was yelling and trying to get into other rooms, I called the desk and a man came up to talk to this person. The person was screaming and yelling at him accusing him of being racial and yelling at all who passed by that the place was horrible and there were bugs in her bed! The poor guy, remained calm and talked the insane lady back into her room. I commend him on this, it took everything in me and my wife to not intrude on the situation! The rest of the night was quite, we were shocked to see this same lady yelling at a lady in the front the very next morning. Come to find out it was the manager, she as well remained calm and asked the insane lady to please leave the premises. Me and my family left for the day and when we returned that evening we stopped at the front to inquire on whether we would be having the same issue that night. The manager was there and ensured us that we would not be having that problem again, she was very apologetic and even offered a discount on our room. The professionalism of the staff astonished me! My family and I will come to stay here again if we decide to attend the rose bowl next year.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2013

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Los Angeles - Glendale . It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

It would, of course, be our pleasure to be of service you in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#5 of 17 in Glendale

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale? Share your experiences!