Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale
US$156
Hotels.com
US$112
US$100
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$136
Agoda.com
Glendale Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$112
All reviewsfull kitchenhotel receptionistdog friendly hotelpackaged oatmealwould highly recommend a stay herenice kitchen areastove toppots panslong term stayfront desk stafftv channelsour night stayc unitking bednice staygriffith observatoryla zoo
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Very impressed with the Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale! It exceeded our expectations, beautiful, spacious, affordable and had everything you could possibly want. The staff was excellent! We will ONLY stay here when in Glendale!

Room Tip: After staying here you won't want to stay anywhere else!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Vicki - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such great things about your stay at our hotel. I'm thrilled that you found our hotel to be all that you wanted! The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

My wife and I stayed one month at this hotel in Glendale during our recent visit to Los Angeles. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious with kitchen facilities that came in handy. Above all, the staff were very polite, friendly and accommodating. We recommend them to all who need to be in more then just a room.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the building are best. If you have any problems, talk to the staff. They are just great!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zareh O

Zareh - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. The staff and I are thrilled we were able to make your stay a pleasant and worry free one. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

This was a great trip experience! I have no complaints! The staff was always helpful and the room was very comfortable for my needs! I stayed here 1 month and the full kitchen, with the stove top and full size fridge, was a great feature

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Sfoxx
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

The team and I appreciate your kind remarks, it is one of the most rewarding parts of my job. I am extremely proud of our team for meeting your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We recently had planned to take our kids to Disneyland for one day and ended up doing a two day stay and needed a hotel room last minute after finding nothing available in anaheim we decided to go to glendale and found this great hotel. We were greeted by Holly and she was simply amazing, really great, very pleasant, and a great attitude. Our room was also great, clean, fresh, very comfy. The kids loved it, they felt at home very fast. Beds were very comfortable and bathroom also spacious. We had a great experiance, will definately go there again when in town. Thanks a lot to all the staff and especially Holly for the great experiance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Aime V
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Aime - Thank you for posting such a delightful review. We are excited to know you and your family were able to fully enjoy your Disneyland trip. I am so glad that our staff provided you with such great service and that you enjoyed our hotel overall.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were spending several days in Glendale and had stayed at this hotel before. Due to unforeseen circumstances I ended up making last-minute reservations. Even though they were running short of rooms for a four-day stay, the desk clerk, Dvri, did some re-arranging and was able to accommodate us. The hotel is very reasonable and clean, and all the desk clerks are friendly and helpful. This hotel is ideal for long-term stays because of the kitchens that are equipped with full size refrigerators, small appliances, dishes, and silverware. We did encounter a noise problem one night that went on until after midnight. Once we explained the issue to the day staff (Dvin and Armena), they took care of the problem, and we had no more noise issues during the remainder of our stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosslyn P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Rosslyn - The team and I appreciate your taking the time to write such a positive review of your stay. We are so glad to hear that we were able to solve the noise issue to ensure your stay was a comfortable one. As well, I am very happy to read that our staff provided you with such excellent customer service, especially Dvri.