Absolutely HORRIBLE. I'm currently in one of their rooms right now and I am so livid that I am spending over $300 on this room! This is the worst hotel I've ever been in, and I would never come back. The walls are so thin that I can hear EVERYTHING from the janitors talking, people turning on the shower, people walking upstairs, the laundry room, etc. I can smell people smoking... And to make it even more annoying, we got placed on the bottom floor in a handicap room so the shower looks like something from a high school boys locker room! If I spent half the price, I wouldn't be complaining. But for the price I paid, I expected something way better than this. I am going to go on EVERY single website they advertise on and write a review about how HORRIBLE AND OVER PRICED this place is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parking Fees: 1-6 nights: $15/day 7 + nights: $5/day ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Glendale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Glendale/Burbank Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale