“Lovely atmosphere, good service.”
Review of Granville

Granville
Ranked #6 of 459 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We believe great gourmet quality food should not only be approachable and accessible, but also affordable. We proudly use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients, including hormone-free and antibiotic-free meats, organic greens, artisan cheeses and breads, as well as sustainable and organic coffee and espresso. We have a diverse menu that allows our guests to spend a little or spend a lot, but no matter how much they spend, they are always getting a high quality product for a very reasonable price. We serve generous portions to satisfy even the most voracious of appetites. We encourage sharing at the table, not only because the portions lend themselves to it, but it's a great way to discover something new. Our decor is stylish yet comfortable. We play undeniably feel-good music that spans various genres and decades. Our restaurants are clean, stocked and well-maintained. We have a "come as you are" mindset when it comes to our guests because we want everyone to feel comfortable dining at Granville just the way they are. We pride ourselves on the positive energy and universally inviting vibe that our Village emanates. We offer the best of all worlds: upscale yet unpretentious, satisfying yet wholesome, gourmet yet generous. Some people call our food "Grand."
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere, good service.”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Had an early dinner here in nice surroundings and excellent service. Overall the food was very tasty and I would happily return if visiting the area again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank whispycl0ud

• Korean first
Los Angeles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brunch average at best”
Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had the "brunch." Limited menu, and the food wasn't great, good enough, but won't consider going back there for brunch again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank GhettoYi
MELROSE
“Nice place with good food”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my dining experience there. I have been there a few times and cannot say anything bad about my meals. My only complaint is that the tap beer prices are somewhat inflated, but I will return.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank KENNETH G
Santa Clarita, California
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I met another couple for lunch at the Granville Cafe in Glendale this past weekend. This was our first time dining at this restaurant. First of all, it's a beautiful place, so the atmosphere is very appealing. The staff was friendly and helpful from the time I called to make the reservation, until the time we left after having lunch. Our server Mario was great. He was very efficient and personable. We were looking for a place to have a leisurely lunch. We picked the right place since we felt welcome to stay and talk after finishing our meal, and never once felt rushed. We had a very pleasant experience at the Granville Cafe and plan to return sometime soon

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank lisaloves2cook
Glendale, California, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good for any occassion”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love this place! They have all types of good food and a decent happy hour. The bar area is usually full during happy hour but there's plenty of room in the other areas of the restaurant. My favorite dishes from this place are their pasta: Spicy Chicken Pasta, Tenderloin Stroganoff, and you can't forget their Uptown Mac & Cheese. If I venture out of pasta, the Chipotle Chicken Club Sandwich is really good too. Food service is a little slow sometimes but I usually order their Sweet Potato Fries with extra ranch dipping sauce as an appetizer to hold me until the food arrives.

Visited September 2013