“Cuban Treat”

Ranked #22 of 456 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
burbank, ca
“Cuban Treat”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This was my first lunch visit and it was worthwhile. My nephew tried the roast pork with
black beans and rice and wasn't disappointed. I went with the Cuban sandwich and found it
equally satisfying. The mango fruit drink was delicious. Add fast service and great prices...
what's not to like. We were the first to arrive. A hour later, the small room was packed and
people were waiting outside. Rather small parking lot but lots of street parking. This place is a
"must" for Cuban food aficionados.

• Visited February 2014

San Francisco, California
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I love Mambo's Chicken. It's what I always order. The salsa and maduros are great too. I don't like the desserts here except for the coffee drinks.

Visited January 2014
“Really good. Great prices. ”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here twice. Both due to business trips to Glendale. Now it is our go to place the first night we are in town. I seen this place on Diners, Drive ins and Dives and wanted to go. I have not had anything bad. I don't know much about Cuban food but one of my coworkers has been coaching me on what to get. My favorite is the roast pork, black beans with rice and the tostones. I look forward to my next trip.

1 Thank David K
“Good food. Good prices”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

A friend and I went there for dinner. We had a good meal for a reasonable price. The service was excellent. My buddy had chicken and I had ropa vieja which were both good. We had an after dinner coffee that was wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited September 2013
Levittown, New York
“Cuban deliciousness”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I ordered ropa vieja and it was delicious. It was moist and flavorful. The rice and beans were the best I ever had. The service could not have been any better.

• Visited July 2013