“Thanksgiving Stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brian Y
“Thanksgiving Stay”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

We stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday from Wednesday night to Sunday morning. Place was very clean and more than I expected from the usual rental places. It was a 1bd/1ba with a living room and a large kitchen.

Be advised, though, on busy weekends, you will want to pay for their parking as street parking over the thanksgiving holiday was extremely difficult to find. The rental/property manager was very prompt as she contacted us minutes after we sent an email regarding the parking situation, and we were able to purchase a parking spot that night.

I'm giving this a 4 and not 5 because I did not find the bed very comfortable as I did not sleep through the night, and the walls are paper thin and we could hear the neighbors on both sides of the adjoining walls.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Oct 2015
I know it's late, but I wanted to thank you for such a thorough review. Because of your review, I replaced this bed with a Tempurpedic mattress. I really care about your experience.
Nevada
Reviewed 1 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing