“Staying at "the cottages" made my trip a pleasure”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Margaret...
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Staying at "the cottages" made my trip a pleasure”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I visit my son and daughter-in-law in LA at least twice a year. My daughter-in-law is in medical school and they live in a loft apartment right now. Jessica needs her sleep, so I chose to find a place to stay. There are the usual motels and hotels--I couldn't find one I liked in Glendale, and close to Los Feliz, where Olan and Jessica live. A friend of a friend told me about the cottages. And what a discovery.

I would call the cottages an Inn. There is a lovely courtyard, it is in the middle of a lovely neighborhood, and it feels NOTHING like a hotel. My cottage had one bedroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom. All the amenities of home were provided. The kitchen was stocked, the place was elegant, I could have just moved in. There is off street parking, if one needs parking (I did not). It is quiet, peaceful, and felt like a home. I have stayed several times over the past few years, and I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. The owner, Nuel, is very attentive and makes sure you have everything you need.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Just how lovely the cottage was, and how lovely the property is.
Liked least: Nothing that I can think of. I'm not sure if pets are allowed.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
los angeles
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing