“Good/Bad”

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Glendale
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good/Bad”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The morning staff at the days inn is delightful. I stay there a week out of every other month, and the morning staff treat me like family. Except in the afternoon when the staff changes. I spoken to a girl (Grace) - I caught her name tag. She has given me attitude, doesn’t seem professional by the way she talks at times saying inappropriate things. I find her always just sitting at her desk at night and any encounter that has happened while staying there she was not very helpful about it and always directing me back to speak to the General Manager. I believe if you have management at night, that they are capable of having authority as well when the GM is not available. I've sent my colleagues here before and they feel the same way.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
daysinnglendale, General Manager at Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Nicolas G.,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at our Days Inn Glendale. I am fortunate enought to hear that our morning shift makes you feel at home and welcomed but I must apologize to you for feeling that our evening manager do not make you feel that way as well. We all deserve a second chance and we certainly hope that you allow Grace and the afternoon shift another opportunity to show you our hospitality as it should be recieved. We thank you for choosing the Days Inn Glendale and we hope for more opportunities to continue to serve you as our guest.
Robin Nacapoy
Days Inn Glendale

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Polish first
Glendale
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife & I Liked your courtesy, customer service & greeting us with a smile. This is our second time at your Days Inn in Glendale, rooms are nice, clean & good view. It makes very convenient for us.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnglendale, General Manager at Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear Mr. Federico M.,
Thank you for choosing the Days Inn Glendale. We are honored to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. To hear that our staff made you both feel welcomed and and treated you with courtesy as we provided our services to you. We are glad you also found our rooms nice and clean. We truly look forward to being of service to you again in the future and until then we wish you all the best.
Robin Nacapoy
Days Inn Glendale
Travellers also viewed these Glendale hotels
Embassy Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Glendale
Vagabond Inn - Glendale
#3 of 16 in Glendale
Hilton Los Angeles North / Glendale & Executive Meeting CTR
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles - Glendale

Been to Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles

Property: Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles
Address: 450 Pioneer Dr, I-134 & Pacific Ave., Glendale, CA 91203-1713
Region: United States > California > Glendale
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Glendale
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles 2*
Days Inn Glendale is a full service hotel located in the business area of Glendale, California. The hotel is 6 floors high with interior corridors and elevators. There is a Restaurant and Cocktail Lounge on the property. Meeting space is available as well as ballroom that can host parties up to 150 people. All rooms come with private balconies, coffee makers, hairdryer, AM/FM alarm clock radios, and free wi-fi services. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Glendale Hotel Glendale