“Good Deal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Glendale
Savannah, Georgia
“Good Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

One of the cheapest deals you can find in Glendale. It has a great location across from the Glendale Galleria and next to Foxy's Restaurant. It had some peeling paint and a few cobwebs, but clean sheets, flat screen TVs, cable, wireless internet and a fantasic cleaning crew (I always had clean fresh towels and brand new bars of soap). Im a college student doing research and I stayed here for five nights and left a very satisfied customer!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Veela55

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

Some of the initial reviews on this hotel made me a little weary but it was in my budget and I didn't get the impression that it was in a sketchy neighborhood so I went for it.
My and my party arrived very late but my rooms were still held. Check in was quick and we got our rooms no hassle. They even had the rollaway bed already in one of the rooms like I requested and that doesn't happen too often
The downsides...the really small parking lot. We were towing a trailer so our choices were to park in a nearby lot or on one of the residential streets.
The shower was kinda crazy and only sprayed one solid high pressure stream without much coverage so I was like showering with a garden hose. The fan in the bathroom was really annoyingly loud and probably didn't work like it was supposed to. Overall my stay was fine. A basic hotel if you're just looking for a place to crash

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Minivanhighway
Eugene, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012

I'm a business traveler and stay in Glendale as it's a convenient location between Burbank Airport and Downtown LA. I have rotated among the motels on Colorado. Rodeway Inn is very conveniently located across the street from the Americana shopping area, a very nice and new outdoor mall (highly recommend especially around the holidays). I've stayed here 3 times, just to give it a fair shake. On the positive side, the office staff is helpful, parking isn't a problem, and they have a nice pool. On the negative side, the rooms are deeply dirty. What I mean is that the carpets are vacuumed but dirty. They need to be replaced. THere is mold all over the tiles. The toilet in 2 of 3 rooms that I stayed in backed up, so there's clearly a plumbing problem. The air out of the a/c or heater smells mildewy. If these folks could get their acts together, change the carpets, paint the walls and eliminate the mold, this would be a decent place to stay. In the meantime, I"d only recommend if you can't get a room in the adjacent motels. This is definitely not a place for kids to crawl or play around in-too dirty!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank BruinontheGo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

My boyfriend and I came to California for a weekend getaway and wanted to stay out of the craziness of LA but close enough to do some things around the city, so we stayed here. It is conveniently located near a shopping center with a few restaurants and stores, which was nice. The hotel itself is not bad, it's really a "you get what you pay for" type of place. I don't usually expect too much from a $65 a night hotel as long as it has clean sheets, nice staff and no weird bugs roaming around. The room itself had a fridge (which we didn't use) and a table with chairs, which I liked. The bed was hard and uncomfortable but I'm also a very light sleeper. There was also a pool which we didn't get a chance to check out. And next door is a great breakfast restaurant called Foxy's!
Now, there were a few mishaps, first that the faucet in the bathroom wouldn't stop leaking and it looked like the back of the door had a bit of mold on it probably from the humidity. We came back one night to a huge puddle of water on the floor from the tub, as well as our smoke alarm going off. We couldn't get it to stop and it was late so we ended up just unhinging it from the wall.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Angeladun88
Roanoke, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Nice, quiet stay. Very small hotel. Had a refrigerator, but no microwave. There is a microwave for use in the coffee room, but it is only open in the mornings. Pretty old rooms, bathroom had cracked tiles and tub stopped up. There were ants all over the bathroom! I don't know where they were coming from, but I assume the vent in the ceiling. I could see straight through it. Linens seemed clean, but were very cheap. I wasn't expecting much, but it still could have been better. The pool looked very dirty. When we got there the ice machine was leaking all over the place. The management attempted to clean it up, but there was still puddles right in front of the stairs and it was slick as I almost fell.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank liltippers82
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

We had 3 nights here, mainly as Glendale was central to where we wanted to visit and the hotel was walking distance to several restaurants/shops.
The front desk staff were friendly and had lots of area information and driving directions.
The room was standard motel stuff, but this was one of the cheaper rooms around and you get what you pay for.
All in all, good location and good value.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Geoff W
Ste-Marguerite-du-lac-Masson
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Room seemed and smelled old, very noisy, not very comfortable, cancelled the rest of the week. The employee at the front desk was nice though.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple