“Eddie Has More Than Spaghetti--and It's All Great!”
Review of Spaghetti Eddie's

Spaghetti Eddie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Eddie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Glendora
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand & Baseline
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Spaghetti Eddie's is proof that a storefront restaurant can still have charming ambience and top-notch food! We've eaten there for 30 years and watched the restaurant triple in size and become a small local chain. The food and the service are always top-notch, and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming.

This visit was to celebrate my husband's birthday, and I was rather dreading it because I've become gluten intolerant. How could I enjoy eating at Eddie's without pasta? But Eddie sent him a birthday BOGO coupon, and it turns out that Eddie was way ahead of me! Gluten-free penne was available as a sub for the pasta in any dish for only $1.00 extra!

But I couldn't resist exploring beyond the pasta for the first time ever. Wow! Lots of great choices! I ended up choosing Salmon Genovese with pesto cream sauce and garlic mashed potatoes. It included soup or salad (a rarity in restaurants these days) for $19.99! It was beautifully presented and tasted marvelous. Doug chose his all-time favorite, Lasagna al Carne, and it was as good as always. (Yes, I tasted it. One bite is okay!) I DIDN'T taste the freshly baked bread, which the server keeps bringing to the table, but I remember the taste well, and I could tell by the way Doug was making it disappear that it was just as good as ever! We finished by sharing a huge dish of spumoni with a birthday candle on top. Doug endured the singing of Happy Birthday and the "gift" of a handmade chef's hat like a good sport! ;)

I highly recommend Spaghetti Eddie's if you're near Glendora and you're in the mood for Italian! Don't forget to sign up for the birthday club!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I eat here a few times a year. Some times I get a good meal, some times its just OK. I wish it was more constant quality. Definitely not bad food. Just not my fav.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

My friends who are Locals, have been telling me about this place for years. I needed a place between Glendale and Chino Hills, and this was perfect. They were right, truly a great traditional neighborhood Italian restaurant, The Sauces were good and prepared well, the pasta was just right and the sausages were spicy. The staff was friendly and helpful as well as being attentive to our needs. When people say they have been going there for years, I'm sure if it was my neighborhood, I would be saying it too.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Good pizza and pasta. Good specials and some high end entres, it is Italian but it is not Italy. I love the chicken and mushroom occheitta pasta. The Spumoni ice cream is the best I've had, creamy, rich and flavorful, so you will want to save room for dessert! The lasagne is classic and the spaghetti is pretty good. Soups and salad is very good and is sometimes all I really want. We have been going for over 25 years so they must be doing something right.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Was recommended by a local and the recommendation was spot on. Excellent food and friendly service at a good price. This is the place the locals hit as was evidenced by the families. A good, diverse menu and the quality was as good as I've had anywhere.