“Overall a very good experience.”

Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Glendora
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The room was nice and service was great. Free breakfast was ok...nothing special but it was free. The only issues I found was some mold on wall in bathroom and had trouble with cable service on TV. Also lobby and hallway of hotel was very warm! Do they not beloebe in turning on the air? It was 95 degrees that day with 48% humidity outside and it felt the same when you entered the hotel. Other than these little issues,had a nice stay. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel property and our room were OK and clean. However, the breakfast was about the worst we've had anywhere in terms of food quality. The air conditioning unit was much too noisy. In-room internet was so slow, it was virtually unusable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marigold60763
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The hotel was located in an area away from I-210West and was in proximity to several restaurants on the same street. Access off/onto the freeway was a short distance. It was refurbished by BW about seven years ago. The rooms were well-furbished, the decor was very pleasant, and the bed was very comfortable. It deserved the "Plus" designation!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had a good experience with Best Western, it was a last minute trip on the 4th of July, so not many hotels had the bed capacity I needed, and for about $30 more a night than what I normally pay Best Western came to my rescue with a good nights sleep. Only downfall was the internet service the first night kept losing connection so that was a little frustraging the next morning it was perfect!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The Best Western in Glendora CA is just as clean and nice as it was when it first opened. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. The staff is professional and helpful, and it's in a great location. I am very unhappy that I have to stretch this review to a minimum of 200 characters, as I have nothing else to say.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We chose this hotel because it was fairly close to a business we wished to visit. It is an attractive, very well maintained and comfortable facility that was in such great condition. I asked if it were newly built and I learned that it is seven years old. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated, and comfortable.
While we did not get into the water, we did enjoy relaxing around the attractive pool/spa. It was comfortable and the landscaping was very attractive. I was delighted to see, as we were entering the pool area a very large flock of bright green parrot like birds taking flight over the property.

I enjoyed finding heavy ceramic coffee cups and nice glass drinking glasses in our room and a good flat screened TV with many channels. The ice machine that produced plenty of ice very quickly.
The landscaping around the building was, as at the pool, exceptionally well designed and attractive. Enjoyed the art piece of a grand piano displayed over the entrance complete with money in the tip jar that i felt reflected attention to detail in this establishment
The few staff we encountered were both efficient and pleasant.
The breakfast was fairly standard, but of good quality with abundant choices.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I would stay here again. Staff is wonderful I had everything I needed. Room was comfortable. Since this was more a business trip but I brought the family I was unable to use all of the amenities available to me.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendora
Home2 Suites by Hilton Azusa
Garden Inn & Suites
Garden Inn & Suites
#3 of 4 in Glendora
Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
Best Western Plus West Covina Inn
Holiday Inn Express San Dimas

Been to Best Western Plus Route 66 Glendora Inn? Share your experiences!