Garden Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleansinkmicrowavedesktv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel was very accommodating and the staff was very polite and friendly. The room rate was excellent. The room was clean and very large and had a little kitchenette. The bathroom was clean but was showing its age a little. Just needs a little makeover. Very limited continental breakfast but helped get us going in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Brenda M
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I loved my night here. It's a steal for the money (c. $90). The grounds are adorable, the rooms are large and full of nice touches (kitchenette, dark marble counters) typical of rooms costing twice as much, and the manager Mr. Patel is very kind and helpful. He let me leave my car in the parking lot the day I checked out so I could go for a long bike ride, and when I returned he offered me bottled water and use of a room for bathroom and clean-up. The layout gets you off the busy street so it's quiet. True, the ice machine was broken and the breakfast opened a bit later than the advertised 6:30, but I still felt cozy and cared for.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jack r
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed one night. The rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. The decor was very soothing. Service was excellent. There was a large group of us traveling. The manager and his staff checked all rooms before our departure to make sure we did not leave any belongings behind. Two items were found and delivered to their owners. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there again in traveling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marilyn F
Reviewed 29 January 2013

This little place was nice, spent one night while visiting friends in beautiful Glendora, CA. The room was large but average. In room Refrigerator and microwave, large tv. Bathroom shower needed updating. Indoor pool was drained and closed for winter. Continental breakfast is basic with toast, muffins, dry cereals (2) to choose from, coffee, tea, cocoa. The exterior grounds will be lovely in spring adorned with flowers and roses and meticulously kept. Good parking. Not a bad choice for the cost.

Room Tip: A room facing south will be brighter. Our north facing room was very dark, would be okay if you want to sleep in.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank D P
Reviewed 7 November 2012

What a little oasis this turned out to be. Spent 3 nights here and couldn't fault the room and service. Owner very helpful with recommendations for restaurants etc. I was poorly with bad knee so had to stay put for the two days while family went racing. Maid service were very helpful and polite to me. Clean well equipped room. Only let down was the breakfast - very "cheap and cheerful" but for the price --( in L A )this should never be a deal breaker.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family