This is a great place to stay for a visit to UCSB and the Santa Barbara area. It is close to a freeway, but noise was not an issue.The rooms were spacious, very clean and well maintained. I am fussy about beds, having a bad back, and I had no problem getting a good night's sleep.
Downtown Santa Barbara is a short drive (not a walk) and the hotel is very convenient to the UCSB campus. As other reviews have mentioned, the breakfasts are very nice with indoor or patio seating. The food is cooked to order with a lot of choices. There is also plenty of free parking and the staff was very helpful and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara