Pacifica Suites may not be conveniently located to anything apart from a freeway that connects with the 101. But it is a well-maintained property in nicely landscaped grounds. We spent three nights there with our three dogs. The place is very pet-friendly. The only thing we didn't like was the complimentary cooked breakfast, which seemed very popular with other guests. Ordering the food was a little chaotic, seating was limited, and the food rather greasy. Pacifica Suites would do better to have a breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara