2.5 stars... TripAdvisor has never let me down until now. Based on the pictures and reviews, I was expecting a nice hotel. However, this is not a 3-star+ hotel. It's more like a 2-star motel. Definitely not what I was expecting for over $200/night.
- The room was okay, but nothing high-end, just average.
- Good proximity (30-minute drive) to wine country.
- The grounds are pretty and the room was quiet, despite being next to the highway.
- Made-to-order breakfast was okay, the omelets were pretty good.
- Not high-end, nothing special about this place.
- The bathroom toilet water was yellow (sink and shower water were clear), and the toilet had obvious streaks.
- The front desk staff were friendly, but very young, and didn't seem very knowledgeable (they directed us to a strip mall for restaurants).
- Free wifi was shotty at times.
I think I was just really disappointed because I was expecting more. We chose Pacifica Suites over a Santa Barbara hotel that would have run $300-500/night, but for the price, I don't think it was worth it. Pacifica might be good for a younger crowd or a bigger group sharing a suite. We will not be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara