Our stay here was marred by our check-in. Having booked a specific suite type 10 months in advance, we were given a different suite from the one we had booked. When we spotted and raised this with the staff member concerned, he said that the notes attached to our room said that the AC unit was broken and there were no other pool side suites available. We were unhappy with the room allocated and went back to reception. A different staff member was more understanding and accommodating. We learned that there had been a corporate booking and it appeared that similar suites to our original booking had been taken by them. Whilst we were sorting this out, a couple turned up and were booked into one of the pool side suites. In the end, one of the corporate guests who hadn't as yet checked in was moved.
We thought this was all a bit unsatisfactory.
The hotel itself is okay. It looks nice from the outside, the public rooms are nice and the pool area is good (towels are provided). The pool side suite had lots of room but the decor and furnishings we're a bit tired (our view). The beds were comfortable.
Breakfast is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a grand property anchored by the historic Sexton House and exotic plants and flowers and stay within easy access of area attractions, beaches and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Hotel Santa Barbara
- Pacifica Santa Barbara