“Had a great experience”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Goleta
Southern CA
“Had a great experience”
Reviewed 4 April 2010

We spent the weekend of my wife's birthday in Santa Barbara. The Pacifica Suites were convenient to the city, but not so close that they were exceedingly expensive. The rooms are great. My wife and I had a separate bedroom from my daughter, who slept on a pull-out couch. The breakfast the following day was great, including a team who cooked your meal to order. I would highly recommend the Pacifica Suites.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Jlmtik12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
San Diego
Reviewed 24 March 2010

My husband I decided to getaway for one night without having to go too far from home. The friendly and helpful staff checked us in early and directed us to our suite. When we walked in we immediately fell in love with the grounds and especially the poolside suite. We enjoyed the manager reception with a great spread of appetizers and delicious local wines and then they gave us directions to get to the beach to catch the sunset from the pier. Very short drive!

We returned back to our suite and decided to go into the hot tub. We were the only guests in there and enjoyed the quiet surroundings and being able to actually see the stars!

Breakfast the next morning was such a treat as it was included in the rate. My husband enjoyed an omelet, something he never gets at home!

We were checked out in a friendly and efficient manner. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TravelinGirl01
chicago,Illinois
Reviewed 24 March 2010

My family of two adults and three kids, ages 16, 14 and 10, stayed for two nights at the Pacifica. Our suite had plenty of room for the 5 of us with two queen beds and a pullout sofa and was very quiet. The staff was very helpful. Breakfast was wonderful. We filled up on a large breakfast and skipped lunch. The manager's reception featured wine and beer for the adults and soda for the kids, as well as some snacks. The pool is heated and their is a little spa/whirlpool as well. It is a short drive to downtown Santa Barbara, but parking there is not expensive. Overall, we loved both the Pacifica and Santa Barbara.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank palmom
Seattle
Reviewed 19 March 2010

We were in Santa Barbara for a wedding and this was a great price for extremely comfy two room suites, (great bed), patio area and an amazing full breakfast included. We were able to obtain an easy access handicapped suite for the bride's grandmother with our rooms next door. The staff was wonderful and gave us directions to rehearsal dinner, etc. We were very pleased.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank thecruiseladySeattle
Utah
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I spent my entire stay wondering how I managed to find the perfect hotel for such a low rate. Inside and out, the place is ideal: genuinely helpful staff, comfortable room, delicious breakfast, located adjacent to a running trail that goes straight to the beach and UCSB. The only ambient noise I heard while working during the day (with unusually high-speed internet access, for a hotel, by the way) were birds chirping and kids playing at what I assume is a nearby school. Everything was very pleasant and I hope to return soon.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank writerjudd
Costa Mesa, CA
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I stayed at Pacifica while working at UCSB. The hotel was very close and convenient to the university. I needed a reasonably priced place with a suite so I could take my assistant along without paying for an additional room. I was pleasantly surprised by everything about this hotel. It is very cute, very clean, beautiful grounds, the staff were friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was top quality. I will definitely stay here again...and it's worth saying I am VERY picky about business travel.

Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank julzarney
San Diego
Reviewed 8 February 2010

Pacifica Suites is a hidden Gem. The grounds, gardens and pool area are beautiful and suprisingly lush.

The hotel includes a lot of hidden "extras" that other hotels charge for: wireless internet, 2 bottles of water, cooked to order breakfast, cookies at night, bear/wine at happy hour. And, every room is a suite.

It's a great hotel. I've reccomended to friends for both business and vacation travel and everyone has been very pleased with their stay.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank JSS88
Also consider these accommodations in or near Goleta
Best Western Plus South Coast Inn
Kimpton Canary Hotel
#6 of 52 in Santa Barbara
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,006 reviews
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites

Been to Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara? Share your experiences!