“Local brews”

Ranked #9 of 140 Restaurants in Goleta
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Francisco, California
“Local brews”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The beer was very good. The food is like what you would find anywhere else. You have the fried appetizers, fried entrees, salads and pastas. I'm not saying it was bad, just nothing stood out as outstanding. I would come back again to try the rest of the beer I didn't get to taste.

• Visited July 2013

Los Angeles
“Good food ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

It was a chilly Saturday night. Stanley Cup final was going on, so placed was packed. Sat outside in patio and our heater was broken, service was slow and non-attentive, tri tip sandwich was dry and okay. I was expecting more

Los Angeles, California
“Hollister Brewing Company - Goleta, CA”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

Best casual restaurant in the mall and a variety of beer to choose, heated outdoor patio seating. Good value.

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles
“Satisfying, not remarkable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We discovered this restaurant during a quick exploration of places near our hotel and chose it based on the bustle of diners in the outside patio areas. A quick look at the menu and the good impression of the hostess helped us decide to pick it for dinner. At 7pm, there was a 10-15 min. wait on a Tuesday night. Once seated, we were promptly greeted by our server who brought us water and quickly returned for our food and drink orders. Given the large crowd, the food wait wasn't terribly long. It also wasn't too loud to converse easily. In the meantime, we enjoyed our micro-brews, the high-energy, and the multiple sports screens featuring different games for the variety of fans. I had the fish tacos. My husband had the tri-tip sandwich. No complaints, but no WOW-factor either. Would we return? Yes!

• Visited May 2014
Crozet, Virginia
“Great home brews and sports coverage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I go there often for lunch and find that I get great service and can watch any number of sporting events on their multiple TV's. Their many home brews are very fun to try out as they bring out new ones, although they keep the old favorites. The food is a bit heavy for my taste but is always good. The fish tacos are a favorite as well as the chili and many of the daily specials. The pizzas are also good as long as you like the toppings. If I order a sandwich, I usually bring half home and have it for dinner. I recommend it, especially if you are a beer lover.

• Visited May 2014