“Too many misses”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have been here a few times, and I think overall we have had too many misses here to return. The last few times we have been, something has been wrong with our meal whether it was prepared incorrectly (got a well done burger when ordered medium) or something wasn't included that should have been. I do have to credit their staff who has attempted to remedy situations, but I wish we didn't have to ask for the fixes to begin with. I don't think we will be back.

There are newer reviews for Hollister Brewing Company

Reviewed 1 July 2014

They have a huge choice of home brews. Some are staples on the menu and some change seasonally. Daily specials are good and multiple TV's show different sporting events all day. Brunch served on football Sundays. Only downside is that much of their menu is a little heavy. It is all really good, though.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The beer was very good. The food is like what you would find anywhere else. You have the fried appetizers, fried entrees, salads and pastas. I'm not saying it was bad, just nothing stood out as outstanding. I would come back again to try the rest of the beer I didn't get to taste.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

It was a chilly Saturday night. Stanley Cup final was going on, so placed was packed. Sat outside in patio and our heater was broken, service was slow and non-attentive, tri tip sandwich was dry and okay. I was expecting more

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Best casual restaurant in the mall and a variety of beer to choose, heated outdoor patio seating. Good value.