“Great Hotel”

Best Western Plus South Coast Inn
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Goleta
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We recently took a trip on the PCH from Laguna to San Francisco. This hotel was a great value in Santa Barbara. The hotel is clean and the grounds are immaculate. The rooms are very clean and there is plenty of room. Great pool area located in the center of the complex. All in all a really great stay and close enough to get to downtown in less than 15 minutes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
South-Coast I, Manager at Best Western Plus South Coast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Dear Guest,

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 805.967.3200.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus South Coast Inn

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Its location is pretty good, not far from 101 but also quiet. Breakfast place is pretty nice, and the pretty little garden in the center made the hotel stand out from a normal BW property. It's only a motel after all, so the rooms are a little outdated, but for a night's stay, it's perfect for our need.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. You will love the remodel we are undertaking coming this January!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This place was so nice, I wish we could have stayed another night. Yes, the breakfast is plentiful, and the pool and hot tub area is pretty, but I was really impressed with the flat screen HDTV. The location in quiet Goleta was not far from Santa Barbara, and the rate we paid was good. Casual restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. We are very glad that you had such a good time, that you wanted to stay longer!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I was coming back from a CA coastal trip and decided at the last minute to stay in Santa Barbara for a night. It was a Labor Day weekend and the Best Western was the cheapest quality hotel I could find. The hotel was much nicer that I anticipated. Front Desk was great. Rooms were comfortable and quite. Beds were good. The hot breakfast was good. Pool and grounds were also nice. My only complaint is that the toilets were not that comfortable and had a strange pull up plunger. Other than that, I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This hotel is at the end of the Calle Real strip in Goleta, easy access off the 101 from Patterson exit. Great value for a Santa Barbara hotel with large swimming pool, hot tub, and outdoor sitting area. Nice breakfast, rooms are clean quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We made a 5:30 am reservation having had an unbearable night at Pismo Beach Hotel and we were thrilled to find a magically landscaped and super accommodating staff. This hotel is slightly off the beaten path which made it even more wonderful. The Gardens are so beautifully maintained and the bushes are perfectly and tastefully carved into imaginary animals that are playing and peeking around. GORGEOUS!! When e checked out there was a women in meditation on a beautiful side garden and another couple excercising on opposing benches while there baby played ball in the central garden area amongst the carved bush animals.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Our guests do LOVE our gardens and we are so grateful for our amazing landscapers. We are happy that you loved it here!

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This hotel was very clean, well manicured landscape front and back. Room was very nice and the bed was excellent. Breakfast was good and very clean environment to sit and eat both inside or out on the patio. Staff were all nice and professional. We will be returning here again on our next stay in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We are so glad that you will come back and see us again soon.

BEST WESTERN PLUS South Coast Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Goleta
Pacifica Suites Santa Barbara
Hampton Inn Santa Barbara/Goleta
Kimpton Goodland
Kimpton Goodland
#6 of 12 in Goleta
Courtyard Santa Barbara Goleta
Best Western Plus Encina Lodge & Suites
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn

Been to Best Western Plus South Coast Inn? Share your experiences!