We stayed at South Coast Inn when we drove our son down to UCSB, helped him move-in and settled at his new apartment. It is our favorite place to stay at the Goleta/Santa Barbara area.
What we like most regarding this property:
* Excellent Customer Service. Check-ins and Check-outs have been extremely smooth. Staffs are very courteous and always asked about our stays at checkouts.
* Beautiful grounds - nice courtyard and swimming pool area with sculptured landscaping. Staffs seen always tidying up around the courtyard and hosing down at the pool areas.
* Clean and comfortable guestroom.
* Decent breakfast with choices of both hot and cold items. When weather is nice outside, I have breakfast outside in the courtyard area, and sat inside at the breakfast area during the colder months when chilly outside.
* The coffee machine - I must admit that I utilized that machine at least three times per day during my stays. I will start off with Lattes, then switch to Espresso, then back to Cappuccinos. In the morning, I prefer to brew coffee from this machine as oppose to the coffee dispenser, even though one can get a fuller cup from the dispenser. My son will have a cup of hot chocolate before bedtime, while I will pick one tea bag from the assortments offered as a nightcap!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus South Coast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus South Coast Hotel Goleta
- Best Western Goleta
- Goleta Best Western