“Good food in fun Graeagle”

Graeagle Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 24 Restaurants in Graeagle
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2012 via mobile

This is a downhome place with tasty food and friendly service. Good for families--especially needing a break from camp cooking. We were camping at Plumas-Eueka State Park and wanted an evening inside. Graeagle Resturant is not fancy or fussy. It is still nice, clean, and very friendly. I had the Saturday special--chicken and dumplings which was very tasty. It came with soup (also good) and salad (salad bar which was just okay). It also came with a small sundae which was a nice touch. Full bar menu available via the tavern adjoining. Kids meals were standard fare and ample. This place is always on our visit list when in the area.

2  Thank artieron

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Always stop in when we are in town for breakfast. Great waitressess and the best pancakes! Love this place! Always a favorite for our family.

1  Thank Webby1640
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We had a wonderful piece of peanut butter chocolate pie to go.. There was a layer of peanut butter on bottom with a layer of almost fudge next and on top real whipped cream. It took my husband and I two days to finish it. We were exercising so we could justify the calories - hiking in the area.

1  Thank Alice G
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I was a little worried when I found out this place was the only restaurant in town serving breakfast. Service was lightning fast and attentive. Food was comfort as expected. Prices were OK. No complaints.

1  Thank micchio
Reviewed 13 August 2011

It's hard to believe I'm the first person to review this place as it has been in business for decades.
This is the quintessential, small town cafe that majors in breakfast and lunch and from our experience they do a fine job. The reason I said "majors" is because I saw that at least during the summer months they also sevre Sunday night dinners.
We stopped for breakfast on a Sunday morning on our way through town. There was a constant stream of business, but it never felt crowded and the waitresses were constantly on the move providing good service.
Altough no one took advantage of it while we were there it appears they offer outdoor seating on the front porch.
My wife had the daily special which was eggs Benedict and she was very happy with her meal. I had a basic sausage omlette and I liked mine also.
Nothing fancy. A bit pricey ( minus one star). Good service. Excellent experience.

1  Thank OldNorCalGuy