“Great view!”

Longboards Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Longboards Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Graeagle
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

A group of us enjoyed lunch at this lovely location. The sexy fries are outstanding... they included spicy pork. I had a beet salad which was good, but not exceptional. One friend ordered a hamburger and he said it was great. The views of the golf course and trees are relaxing. Wonderful location, staff was friendly, and service was exceptional. Nice venue to enjoy a good meal.

1  Thank BDD_11_12
There are newer reviews for Longboards Bar & Grill

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I first discovered Longboards, at a local farmers market. My brother lives just outside of Reno, and he drives an hour to get to this farmer's market and always comes back with a sandwich and a cookie from Longboards.

Do you like cookies? Because I love cookies, I've tried bakeries all over the world, and these are definitely some of the best I've ever had!!! They had a berry with white chocolate chips, peanut butter, chocolate chip, white chip with cranberries, double chocolate, and there might have been a few other options too. And they went fast! Everyone in this area seems to know about Longboards. And the great food doesn't stop with just the cookies - their other desserts and main entree items are all delicious!

Burgers are huge. Fries are homemade, never too greasy or undercooked, but just right. The sandwiches are to die for! They have some kind of homemade spread that is phenomenal. If you're around for brunch or breakfast, their cinnamon rolls and muffins are outstanding too. Really, you can't go wrong here. All the food is fresh as they use local farmers for most of their produce, and you can really tell in the taste of the food.

Before I keep ranting, don't question Longboards - just go, and let your inner foodie rejoice!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We sat outside and had beautiful weather while dining and watching the day come to an end. Being up in the mountains you learn to slow down and relax. We all had a cocktail and either a salad or appetizer. I had the carrots and kale in a yogurt with cumin sauce. Outstanding. They brought us out an assortment of breads with a bean purée, butter or salt tray. There were 6 of us and we had to share one tray. The bean purée was excellent. It took a long time for our entrees to come, I think there was a banquet going on inside. But when our meals did come, they were all excellent. I had swordfish with mashed potatoes and carrots (different than my appetizer). Others in my party had lamb ragu, scallop risotto, ahi tuna trio that included a sushi roll, a platter of food that included quail, chicken, steak and veggies and last entree was shirt ribs. The menu changes nightly. Very very good food in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I love this restaurant, and am shocked to read the "okay" reviews. The first time we ate here in 2008 - during my first trip to the area - I was completely blown away by the fresh ahi tuna steak dinner. Who would have thought that in the middle of this remote Sierra mountain town there was a chef with such amazing skill who is able to acquire such fresh, high quality ingredients. I probably wrote a glowing review back then. Well,during our visit last weekend we ate lunch here two days in a row. On the first visit the BBQ ribs were out of this world. Really. I don't even like ribs, but I kept stealing bites from my partners plate. I went for a lighter choice, and was very pleased with my asparagus and prosciutto salad. Amazing! The next day I had the chicken sandwich, with some of the tastiest and freshest applewood smoked bacon ever. My partner has the ahi tuna sushi platter, and again the chef knocked it out of the park! This is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere - and I can't wait to go back to see what surprises the chef has to deliver!