“Finally a normal American burger joint for the family or a date!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gold Rush Burgers, BBQ & Ice Cream Parlor
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone #: 530-272-8080. Downtown Grass Valley location. Our local paper had a nice writeup on this restaurant so we tried it today. It was amazing, fall off the bones ribs and really good burgers. Staff was very pleasant and friendly, surroundings were comfortable.
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My husband and I have been looking for an average priced American Bar & Grill since we moved out here from Texas 8 months ago. The service was Fantastic, the inside atmosphere was fun and the outside patio was really spread out, clean and the sun/shade was optional. The clientele appropriate and based on what we experienced we will definitely go back. With kids or without. 14 beers on tap, mixed drinks, wine and a kids menu. Perfect!

1  Thank Zimmeress

Reviewed 7 April 2013

Good food in a pub setting. Service was great. Barbecue their specialty, had a smoked salmon salad that was fantastic. My daughter loved the ribs. By the way the photo is not of this restaurant!

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Food was decent, drinks were fairly reasonably priced. Charged extra for a take-out meal, which was odd. Lots of TVs for watching Monday Night Football.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Our family dropped in here for a late lunch after visiting the Empire Mine, and were very disappointed. The service was slow, the food was mediocre, the beer was flat (and even misspelled on the wall posting). I do not recommend the place at all.

3  Thank asch
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I highly recommend Gold Rush Burgers, BBQ & Ice Cream Parlor
There are so many reasons to recommend this rest..
in general awesome service, outside seating, friendly staff, after 2 times in they remember who you are after that they remember your name. The food is awesome if you like bbq which honestly its in the name.. I have a gluten allergy and they have always worked with my diet restrictions. And remember them when I dont as it applies to the menu and drinks.. not really something you find all that often.

Pro's:
good food
good environment
friendly staff
outdoor seating
location

Con's:
no taco tuesday
redbridge is out of stock so nothing in the area has it as of this posting..

1  Thank Sco B