“Sashimi Heaven”

Dining options: Reservations
Smartville, California
“Sashimi Heaven”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Had a great experience at Kaidos the other day. Had the Tuna Sashimi and it was excellent. Went for my daughters birthday and she had a great time. She had the Tempura Shrimp and Teriyaki Chicken, which she loved. Even my picky 10 year old enjoyed the Tempura Vegetables. Food had excellent presentation and taste. Will have to go back real soon.

• Visited March 2014

Grass Valley, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My fav sushi in town!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have taken all of my family and friends here and they all are very impressed with the sushi. Not only is the taste fantastic, but the presentation is beautiful! I've had sushi from other places that people tell me is really good, but it pales in comparison to Kaido's. Definitely call for a reservation if you are coming for dinner on a weekend.

• Visited February 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

One would not automatically think that Grass Valley, CA would have good Japanese food, but surprise, they do!! Kaido's has the best shrimp tempura that I have ever had and the sushi is beautifully made and delicious. Be sure to make reservations, this is a small restaurant. You will not be sorry!

Visited July 2013
Grass Valley, CA
“Better Japanese Food than in SF”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Presentation, variety, taste. Kaido has it all! My wife is a native of the Phillipines and often visited Japan on business. She loves Japanese cuisine and asks to go to Kaido nearly every birthday we spend in town.

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
“A small gem”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My wife and I along with a local friend went to Kaido last night. We selected both Sushi, Tempura and Teriyaki. All of the dishes were expertly prepared and delicious. The service was a bit slow but the restaurant was full at that point. We traded bites and found that all the selections were just as good as the one we each ordered. We will be sure to return soon.

• Visited April 2013