“Fantastic!”

Add it.
Smiley Guys Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

Went there for the first time and all 3 of us got the pulled pork sandwich was very good! Woe go back again. The restaurants atmosphere is great of your lOkking for a sports bar atmosphere and also great for family's! Go there it's wonderful(:

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I took my wife and our kids to Smileys Guys a couple of weeks ago and overall I was not impressed. I like how their menu is set-up in three steps. Pick your meat, type of platter/plate & sides etc. The prices were about right and the man at the cash register was very friendly and nice. I ordered an iced tea to drink and when I grabbed a lemon to add to my drink it was covered with mold. There was no sugar, instead there was a bottle of simple syrup. My wife ordered a glass of wine that she had to ask for and when her food arrived they forgot the coleslaw. She had to literally track somebody down to get it.
My brisket was good, but had no "Wow" factor. The beans tasted like black pepper & not much more. The coleslaw was average and the mac-n-cheese was over seasoned with fresh herbs. On a positive note the tritip was killer and I would recomend it to anyone.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We tried smiley guys smokehouse today. It was quiet when we arrived. We explained it was our first visit. The pleasant young lady suggested we try the combo so we taste a variety of their meats. It was large enough for two for a large lunch! And very good! A combination of homemade sausage, smoked chicken, pork, and beef. We had sides of baked beans and coleslaw. Everything was very good and cooked perfectly. The meats were very tender and had good smoked flavor. We will certainly be going back. They also have free pool, darts, and daily specials on beer.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Where to start? The menu is over priced, the food has absolutely no flavor, not what you would associate with a smokehouse. The sandwich was served on a thick, bland, sourdough bun that you get in the bread aisle at the supermarket. The meat was cold when it arrived, the sauces were without any flavor, and the coleslaw was nothing but vinegar. When trying to share the concerns with the owner, he was NOT hearing it. He's convinced his food is amazing. We'll never go back.

1  Thank Zoey J