“Out of everything!”

Smiley Guys Smokehouse
Ranked #48 of 107 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We ordered through " food to you" which is a local delivery service, you pay quite a bit to have food delivered from local restaurants to your room. (We stayed at the broad street inn, it was wonderful) we ordered a pork rib dinner and a brisket dinner. Finished the online process and waited for our food. We received a call from food to you (the restarting doesn't call, they make the poor delivery service call) stating that THEY WERE OUT OF RIBS! A BBQ place was out of ribs! I said okay and replaced our rib order with the homemade sausage order. Believe it or not 15 minutes later I received a call from Food To You telling me they were out of sausage! But they had everything else, but they were low on chicken. I cancelled my order. That is pitiful. Never again will I order from the Frowney Guys :( . Out of ribs and sausage, your main staples, really? Lost me as a customer.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Love this place. Great BBQ. Chicken, ribs, pork. Best fast food around. Lots of TV's for sports, dart too.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a good pulled pork sandwich or any type of smoked meat look no further! I wasn't crazy about the coleslaw but Mac & cheese side was delicious. Kind of loud inside but the patio is nice. On a nice night it's very relaxing outside. The price is reasonable and portion sizes are great!!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

What can I say? I love Smiley Guys! I love the openness of the place, has outdoor patio too ( patio is dog friendly) I often stop in for a bite before I pick my daughter up from school ( next door to school) They also offer the students of the charter school free drinks which is a service most don't offer! Good meat, Uncle Jessies Chicken is great, goood choice of BBQ sauces and sides. Good alcoholic beverage selection! Go Smileys!

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Lunch out with friends - this is a fun casual place to go. The TriTip is amazing and lots of tasty sides to choose from. We really liked the selection of sauces to choose from. This is a very casual family friendly place to go. Prices were very reasonable. Beer and wine available. For those beer drinkers - a very large selection to choose from. We will definately go back for more.