“Good food and friendly service”
Review of Taste of Thai

Taste of Thai
Ranked #11 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went to Taste of Thai with my wife, grandson and his girlfriend for a birthday dinner. Good food and friendly service. I have had Thai meals that were way too hot. even when asking for milder meals. That was not the case with Taste of Thai. The dishes we ordered had just the right amount of spice. We could have ordered more spicy but straight off the menu was just as I like. The atmosphere was very nice as well. I will go again.

There are newer reviews for Taste of Thai

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Their soft shell crab meal and their Spicy Seafood medley are wonderful.
The soups are always excellent. Have tried many different dishes here
and have always been pleased with the food, service and presentation.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We were hungry for some less american food one evening and decieded to check out this restaurant. It is a nice cosy place to eat and we were very pleased from the moment we walked in the door. We were promptly greeted and shown to a table. The menu had ample choices with something for everyone. When the waitress came to take our order she asked if we had any questions. She was very knowlgeable about the items, answered questions,and took our order. Our food arrived in reasonable time and was very delicious. Portions were just right and tasty. Price to value was excellent. Atmosphere was ethnic but not over done or gaudy. We enjoyed our meal and will return.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stopped here for lunch because a friend told us about the restaurant. I was immediately impressed upon entering as the decor was very calm and relaxing. The menu had great variety and the staff was very attentive. Serving sizes were more than adequate and everything was very flavorful and nicely presented. Maybe not the cheapest place to eat, but food was very good!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Service was slow with only two servers and a full restaurant. I counted 20 "I'm sorry" from the two servers as appetizers came out with main dishes, then main dishes followed by second appetizers. Food overall was bland as compared to most Thai food I have had in the past. Atmosphere and food presentation was beautiful.