“Good food at a reasonable price”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #60 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American
el dorado hills, ca
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We each had an IHOP coupon which allowed us to get our free rooty tooty pancakes. The pancakes were good - the fruit a little sweet. The service was outstanding. Not only that, they made sure that we both were able to use our coupons before we ordered. Great!!

• Visited July 2014

Anaheim, California
“Expected better”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Service was not very good. My waitress did not ask me if I wanted pancakes or toast with my over easy eggs. She brought pancakes. By the time I got my toast the eggs were cold. The toast was really bad bread, like the 99 cent type, dry. I could not get her back to ask for butter and if you tried to flag down someone else, they ignored you. They were not as busy as my local ihop, but I guess to busy for them. I will not go back next time I am there.

• Visited September 2013
“Good basic food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

All American food for everyone. Love the chicken fried steak dinner. and the German pancakes! Breakfast all day.

Visited May 2013
“A good standby”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

You can always get a decent meal here at a reasonable price. Service is good and the meals are always tasty. Senior specials on Wednesday afternoon/eve.

Visited May 2013
“Typical IHOP”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We like going here when we want to share a breakfast and we are in a hurry. The service is wonderful, the waitresses work very hard to please you. good for a big breakfast when you are in a hurry and don't want to stop at fast food places.

Visited January 2013