“Big Bagels - Big Sandwiches Fresh & Good”
Review of Bubba's Bagels

Bubba's Bagels
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Grass Valley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I've eaten here several times and can't believe I've never reviewed it.

Firstly they know how to make Bagels right. Secondly what ever sandwich you order, you will get a PILE of food. I personally love their "Eureka" sandwich which is lox & cream cheese with capers + extra. You easily get you money's worth in lox alone (if you bought it in a store). I believe all sandwiches are under $10 and well worth it. You get a fountain drink with the deal. This last visit I bought a 1/2 dozen day old bagels at barely over what they cost in the store. Great Value!!! They're always busy but fairly efficient at getting your order done. There is a counter and a few tables (they should just remove them to make room for the customers :-) but we always get our order to go.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Best bagels in town, maybe any town. Sometimes there's a bit of a line, but it's worth it. Nice staff.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Good bagels but don't appreciate counter help handling my bagels to go with bare hands after using register, touching hair, etc... I have brought this to the owners attention before and stopped going to this eatery for over a year. Decided to try it again recently and the same thing, no gloves or papers and witnessed the same thing. Needless to say I won't go back. A little sanitation and safety on their part would go a long way in keeping customers! Hope they read this......

1  Thank LJ56
Reviewed 8 March 2013 via mobile

This spot makes the best bagels I've experienced in my life. These bagels are massive and delicious with many different types to choose from. Really cannot be beat. One can order their bagel with a cream cheese spread from their veriety of cream cheeses, or avocado, or one of Babba's other one topping options. Or if you're really hungry you could go with one of their delicious bagel sandwiches. The sandwiches here are amazing. Their sandwiches are loaded! I love Babba's Bagels and go there all the time. I would recommend this place to everyone and hope you stop by my favorite sandwich shop to experience their delicious food!

1  Thank gezret
Reviewed 12 February 2013

If you have a hankering for a great bagel, this is your place. This little hole in the wall joint has a great variety of (huge) bagels and sandwiches to take out and limited seating to eat there. All of the tables were taken so I took my bagels to go, like I usually do. Service at the counter was ok. The bagels are great and well worth the stop. There is parking available though the area is generally pretty congested with traffic at peak hours.