“Yummy food for the whole family”

Happy Apple Kitchen
Ranked #17 of 108 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We eat at Happy Apple as often as we can. The food is always very yummy and fresh. Their peach shakes are divine, the berry pies are my favorite and my kids get an apple cupcake after each meal. My husband loves the happy apple burger which has applesauce on it and as a vegetarian they make a great veggie burger. The atmosphere is like being in your mom's country kitchen. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Aruddy

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Its a good thing we don't live here. The pies in this place are just too good!! We split a strawberry-rhubarb (heated) with some vanilla ice cream (of course) after touring some local wineries. They actually stayed open late because we didn't realize they closed at 4PM on weekends! I can't speak for any other food items, but the restaurant was nice & tidy, as was the counter and kitchen area. The service was also excellent! Next time we're here I'm trying another piece of another pie... after a hike a few more miles!!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

We saw this restaurant as we drove by and decided to turn around and give it a try.
The service was prompt and polite and the food was nice.
We were glad we saved room for pie.

1  Thank Vao_Fefe