“Fabulous!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Grass Valley, California
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Great Food, Great service and super friendly staff. Everything is perfect every time! No problems here!

• Visited April 2014

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Like coming home.”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

All the waitresses seem to know the locals, who return frequently. The food is very good with enough variety to please most everyone. I have had the chicken sandwich with ortega chili on it, soup and bread, beef chili, BLT, can't remember all of them. I've enjoyed everything. Plenty of coffee going around, very friendly service.

• Visited March 2014
Grass Valley, California
“Awesome food, service, and staff!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Enjoyed a wonderful lunch with my sisters on Friday. They treated us like family. Each of us ordered something different so that we could sample more of their menu. From a sandwich, to a salad, to a hamburger.....all were quite tasty and reasonably priced. We took a long time visiting for lunch but never felt like we were over staying our welcome! Will definitely go back soon!

• Visited March 2014
Penn Valley, California
“Excellent Home-style food”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Delicious food, friendly service, interesting surroundings. These films work hard to provide consistently excellent meals!

• Visited February 2014
Nevada City, California
“Gluten free done right!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have loved going to Paulette's for years, but when I found I had an allergy to gluten and dairy I stopped going out all together. A few years ago Paulette started adding substitutions to her menu and now without limiting my dining experience at all I can eat some of the best breakfast food ever. I didn't even believe my pancakes were really gluten free at first! And so many choices, always a muffin and pies that are allergy friendly. The staff are so personable and helpful I look forward to returning!

• Visited January 2014