“Excellent!”

Cirinos At Main Street
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since 1983, we have shared recipes from the Cirino Family Kitchen, to locals and visitors alike, beginning in Nevada City and expanding our operation to Grass Valley in 2003. We have been honored with being voted more "Best Of" awards than any other business in Nevada County. We invite you to come in and experience the flavors of the Cirino Family Table and enjoy the tradition we are proud to share...We might even "change your life" with a sample of our signature Cirino Bloody.
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The food was to die for, the service incredible and their bloody marys are the elixer of the gods. If you are in the area you have to go in and experience all that is Cirino.

• Visited August 2012

Grass Valley, California
“Top-notch service and food!”
Reviewed 23 December 2012

The price of their dishes is reasonable, the food tasty, and the staff seemed to know exactly when to appear.

Visited December 2012
Cedar Rdige,Ca USA
“Our favorite hometown restaurant”
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Bartenders are all friendly, engaging and seem to enjoy their job.
The soups here ALL excellent
Fettuccine is too die for, so rich and creamy
Caesar salad is good and garlicky
Turkey artichoke sandwich is great for lunch
We eat here often and have never been disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
Oroville, California
“High quality food, Great Taste, Wonderful Service”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

It was cloudy and humid outside, I guess you could say jacket weather. I was walking down the steep sidewalk in front of all the shops. Their are so many little shops in the
nooks and crannies its hard to tell when one store ends and another begins. I looked at my cell phone and noticed it was a little after 2:00pm. LUNCH TIME! There are so many places to eat in Grass Valley, and I really wanted to splurge on something, toe curling yummie. I decided to try this little place called Cirinos. Its smell was intoxicating from the street and I was famished. I walked in and the hostess sat me quickly. Within 2 mintues I had a drink, menu and basket of bread. I ordered the Gorgonzla Steak and hoped for the best. The dinning area is warm and cozy with a tuscan flare. When my food came I was very pleased. The presentation was wonderful and the steak was cooked perfectly to my liking. I will go back to Cirinos again and again. Next time I may even get their famous bloody mary!

• Visited December 2012
Sutter Creek, California
“Need to go back, so many great choices”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

The menu is extensive and lots of great daily specials. The portions are very good size, even the small plates are a full size meal. We need to go back to try more of the food. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere, works for families or could be romantic in a corner table. The food covers the range from typical american-italian, real italian dishes, steaks, lots of seafood, a lot more than just pasta and tomato sauce. The Calamari was especially good, we really like the kind made with calamari steaks instead of the rings. The sauces could have been better, but, the calamari itself was great. It is a popular place, the bar is sort of a sports bar feel, but, the dining room is isolated from the noise of the bar, so you can get either feel, which one you want. The waitress we had was wonderful, very knowledgeable about the food, willing to share an honest opinion and the pacing of the dinner was perfect. Great wine and beer list, also.

• Visited October 2012