“Excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gridley Inn & RV Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Gridley B&B and Inns
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

Every year I stay at gridley inn. We always have an amazing experience. The level of cleanliness always meets our expectations as well as the low prices. I recommend gridley inn. Our stay was very comfortable and I will be staying here again with my family as we do every uear

• Stayed July 2012

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Rosarito, Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Checked in and went to the room to find that the strong smell of disinfectant made the room uninhabitable. Was in the room less than 5 minutes and went to the office to ask for another room. A sign on the office door said they would return in 10 minutes. A half hour later the manager returned and we told her of the disinfectant problem. She said they did not have any other rooms, and that we should have told her when we made the reservation that we didn't want the room "sprayed" with disinfectant. Makes one wonder what it smells like, and what they are hiding, when they don't "spray" the room. We asked for a refund and the request was denied. We did not stay in the motel that night. When we filed a dispute with the credit card company the motel manager misrepresented the facts, and said we were in the room for an hour, when we actually waited outside the office for her to return. I would recommend people stay away from this place at all cost.

Room Tip: Don't choose any room.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Tom B

Travellers are raving about these Gridley hotels

Mount Vernon, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

The RV park is primarily full time tenents. Spaces are very narrow, barely accomodated our awning and the sewer stench is overwhelming. Could't sit outside. Manager can't be bothered to talk to tenents or even make eye contact when I was standing at the motel counter. We wanted to move to another empty spot and were told that the space was reserved for caravan wangonmasters. We stayed one month visiting family and never saw one caravan. Will not stay there again. Everyone living there smoked to the point that when you walked by their trailers, the smell of smoke was extremely strong. Didn't use the pool as the smokers were there everday.

Room Tip: Stayed in our RV
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank fishnful
Penn Valley, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2012

Planned to stay 1 nite for event in Gridley. The stench of disinfectant in the room was overwhelming! Walked out and back to office to tell them it was impossible to be in the room. Sign on the door said "back in 10 min." Half hour later receptionist returned. Said she was unable to refund deposit til owner returned 2 days later. In dispute with credit card company, owner said we occupied room for 1 hour so would not refund. Guess the 1 hour clientele is really their bread & butter!!

Room Tip: Stay anywhere except the Gridley Inn!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank joann b
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

I stayed at this little motel to attend my girlfriends graduation from the high school and was happy with the service and overall experience. I felt it might be a little pricy but the room had a microwave and fridge so made it convinient to buy cheaper food. Its the only motel in town but it is expected for a little historic town, I mean who expects there to be more than one motel in a town of around 5,000 people? I know I didn't and knew where I had to stay. The people were friendly, and the room was clean. I would stay here again if I had to, maybe rooms in nearby places like oroville and Marysville might be cheaper, but the amount of gas you'd have to spend to drive back and forth pays for itself staying in town

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank juninho2693
Morgan Hill, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2011

I got drawn to hunt one of my favorite refuges. I decided to make it a weekend of duck hunting since the weather was bad and the freezer was empty. I needed a place to stay found the Gridley Inn on line decided to take a gamble and stay here. Overall the room was clean and comfortable for what I needed. The area is a business area there were a few seedy people around but I was able to park right out front of my room and my vehicle was safe no worries. The place seems to cater to duck hunters this time of year so overall felt like a safe place. I will stay here again when hunting up in the area.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank deadgrassdog
Live Oak, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2010

I booked my room in mid october with couple of my friends. The staff was very friendly and gave us exactly what we needed. The rooms were clean.COMPLETELY accommodating.. I was so impressed with the hotel, especially with the friendliness of the staff. I was very satisfied with my stay at Gridley INn. Not only was it affordable but it was def a comfortable stay! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank Heather_D12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gridley
The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino
Magnuson Grand Bonanza Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oroville Southwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City
Travelodge Yuba City
Travelodge Yuba City
#4 of 9 in Yuba City

Been to Gridley Inn & RV Park? Share your experiences!