“I did not like it.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Gridley, California
“I did not like it.”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I have only been thre twice and each time I did not like the food and found the prices to be to high. I always thought this place would go out of business. There is another Chinese Restaurant in town that has better food at lower prices.

3 Thank Danny C

Northern California
“Strip Mall Chinese”
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This restaurant is hidden amongst other shops in a little strip mall in Gridley. On the way between 2 customers I stopped in for a quick bite. The place was pretty busy, but I did get a table right away. The food was good and prepared the way I special ordered it. My standard gripe with Chinese restaurants is that they tend to have a low meat-to-vegetable mix. I like the places that don't skimp on the meat (sorry mom, vegetables are still low on the list for me), but ABC follows the standard pattern unfortunately. If I remember correctly, this place didn't have a soda fountain and only cans of soda, so I didn't get my normal soda fix at lunch. I was really grateful, however when I realized I had left my phone there and needed to come back and get it. They were kind enough to hold it until I could make it back there later that night. I would probably visit again.

Visited July 2012