“A Wonderful Tea Time Experience”
Review of Dori's Tea Cottage & Cafe - CLOSED

Dori's Tea Cottage & Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We invite you to step back in time to enjoy the charming atmosphere of this historical site and to partake in the English tradition of taking tea. Dori's Tea Cottage opened in May 2008 to continue this fine tea tradition and to expand on Dori's life-long love of tea. In 2012, Dori's expanded into the adjacent space that is now Dori's Cafe, which was Groveland's former U.S. Post Office. The Cafe features espresso, gelato, smoothies, fresh brewed iced teas, sandwiches, wraps, quiche, soup, salad and a variety of bakery items. We hope you enjoy your visit - whether you enjoy a quick breakfast, join us for our English tea luncheon, or "Build a Picnic" for your trip to Yosemite.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

While visiting the town of Groveland I was pleasantly surprised at my afternoon lunch at Dori's Tea Cottage. The tea sandwiches were delightful and her scones delicious. The environment was exactly what I needed: cozy and relaxing. It was such a joy to be able to order small tastes of different sandwiches (it's nice to be able to try different things.) Can't wait to visit Dori's again!!!

1  Thank Cristina M

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a wonderful place to go and relax with friends and family. The Owner's have done their utmost to create an atmosphere, like an English Cottage, which will take you back to a time when things were not so rushed and people enjoyed sharing tea and conversation. They offer a variety of tasty sandwiches, soups and other treats. Don't miss this experience! You'll want to go back again and again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This Tea House is as good as it gets. It is charming, has the best coffee I have ever had, the pastries looked great too - and all this in the middle of no-where. Don't' miss this stop when you visit Yosemite Park.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I ate at Dori's twice while staying in Groveland this week. The chicken salad is fabulous & my hubby liked the quiche. We were recognized the second time we went in from the day before. Got a small (for 2) carrot cake that was good. I would eat there if I ever come this way again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

It's ok. The food is good and the staff are very friendly. If you like tea and teeny, tiny sandwiches - this is a good place to stop. Grab a bottle of wine and a picnic lunch here before you head into Yosemite but be prepared to pay for it

1  Thank J P