Hotel Charlotte
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Rush Creek Lodge(Groveland)
US$369
Yosemite Westgate Lodge(Groveland)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$221
Travelocity
  • Pool
The Groveland Hotel(Groveland)(Great Value!)
US$163
Aladdin Inn(Sonora)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$103
Hotels.com
All reviewsiron door saloonadjoining roomsrooms are smallcharming hotelold westsmall townoldest saloonyogurtgold countrybooked this hotelyosemite national parkvisiting yosemitesan franciscoafter a long daypark entrancedrivecalifornia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed here for a few days in early June and had a wonderful time. I am a 23 year old female and was traveling by myself for the first time, and I felt completely safe staying here. My room was very clean, cute, and quiet. The bathroom was fully functional with a shower that had plenty of hot water. The bed was very comfortable. I had no problems with checking in and checking out, and I felt that the price was very fair for the room I got. I also loved that there was a small parking lot in the back of the hotel, because parking seems to be scarce in Groveland. I will definitely be staying here again on my next solo trip out to the Sierras! Thank you for the wonderful time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We really enjoyed our trip to Yosemite because of the wonderful service of this beautiful hotel. Our party of 25 stayed at one of their condo's, and it felt like home. We never felt like tourists and the staff made us feel more like guests. The service and help was wonderful throughout, beginning with check in, when they waited past 9.30pm to receive us and set us up so kindly.
This is the only place I would ever choose to stay in Yosemite. Again many thanks :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stayed here on a pre-paid rate and enjoyed the service. The check-in was quick and pleasant. We dropped our belongings off and headed to Yosemite (our drive was only about 30 minutes not the hour mostly stated - may have been time of day?). We arrived back at the hotel really close to 10:00pm on Friday night and they stop serving at that same time. There were customers in the room eating and the staff was kind enough to serve us even though they had technically just closed. The food was very good and the wait staff was very friendly and not once made us feel like we were a burden for being late. The rooms are small but cozy and the beds were nice to sleep in. We did not eat the breakfast that was included in the rate as it was not open until 7:30 and we headed out prior to 7. If you are a light sleeper ask for a room in the back. I did not find it noisy but I could see how a light sleeper might have a some noise concerns if they were in the front near the establishment next door. I think you would have to be an extremely light sleeper for it to be an issue. Parking - it is best to go to the car wash and turn down that street instead of trying for the alley down to the parking area. I would stay here during a future visit.

Room Tip: We had a room at the front of the hotel and there is a patio area there. If you go to bed before 10 or sleep incredibly lightly, ask for a room in the back.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We booked a hotel a bit far. Wanted to: live near the valley then came down found this nice one. They even helped to cancel previous booking. Really helpful and friendly. Breakfast is quite good.

And it's not Francisco away to the valley.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stayed in the hotel last year and the condos this year - really loved the condos. The rooms in the hotel can be on the way, way small side, depending on which room you choose, so be aware of that - it's a historical hotel. Food here is great - the breakfast is quite nice and the dinners seem really good (though we ate across the street with the kids to save money). It's a great place with great staff and I highly recommend it if you are in town to go rafting or whatever. There is a lake down by the condos that you can use and I would recommend taking an extra day just to take advantage of that :)

Room Tip: choose the condos. we stayed in Cayenne and it was very nice and quite large.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family