Yosemite Pines RV Resort and Family Lodging
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Groveland
See available hotels
Hotel Charlotte(Groveland)
  • Pool
  • Pool
Aladdin Inn(Sonora)
View Hotel
El Dorado Motel(Twain Harte)
View Hotel
All reviewspetting zoopremium cabingold minebasic cabinhay ridegold panningswimming poolwash dishesnice campgroundcamp storebathrooms were cleanfire pitmemorial day weekendcute townfull kitchennice poolquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We always do deep research on our destinations way before get on the road. A unpredicted small holyday possibility that appeared at the end of August 2011 limited our search time. Some close relatives recommended us the Yosemite Pine Resort and Family Lodging and we said let’s give it a try. This was our first trip to the beautiful Yosemite National Park since our kids were born and even if we were a little concerned about going to a place only by recommendation, things turned out very good for us and for sure we will recommend this option to any young family with kids. Very quick and transparent booking process, we rented a luxury cabin that it was quit larger than our needs (me, husband and our two boys a 4 and a 6). We found the cabin clean and with all amenities functional. TV and Wi-Fi worked perfectly even if the park was a little crowded. Kids loved all the playing grounds the pool, the petting zoo-farm or the mine digging cave (it is were my husband became child again!). We did not spent lot of time in the Camp but I can assure you that, against some minor inconveniences (some noises late after 22:00), our boys were thrilled and happy (even now they speak about it) and finally that is what really counts…"

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Gmond A
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My son is a Boy Scout and I am a single mother. He and his friends always want me to take them special places and go camping. I love to treat them to new adventures, but sleeping on the ground is not for me, much to their dismay. My son read about the Yurts at Yosemite Pines and suggested it to me. Sometimes he has the best suggestions! There was a full size bed for me and bunk bed for the two boys – plus a mini kitchen. Just perfect for the three of us. Everyone was so friendly at Yosemite Pines. We even met other visitors who were barbequing and invited us to join them. The price was very reasonable, and with the small kitchen we could make sandwiches and such to keep down the cost of eating out all the time.

We all drove around the park and saw the mountain peaks, waterfalls and valleys. Since the boys are really into scouting, they were particularly interested in all the Native American names for creeks and rivers. When we got back from our drive each day the boys took off on nature hikes and I never had to worry about them. I was able to curl up with a good book and just rest. But it was a rest breathing fresh mountain air.

When we got home the boys bragged to all their friends about their trip. We may even make this an annual event. The price is right and there is plenty of good, wholesome fun for the boys. I couldn’t ask for a better get-away.

2  Thank Mary B
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Me, the husband, and our young son were visiting some friends in L.A. and decided to go on a little road trip and visit the famous Yosemite. We stayed at the Yosemite Pines, hoping to get a nice place for some fresh air! I called to make reservations a few weeks before and we splurged on a premium cabin for the 3 of us for 2 nights. It was terrific. The bed was really comfortable and my young son didn't have a problem on his twin bed. There was a neat fireplace which we lit up one night and it was very atmospheric, adding to the rustic feel of the cabin and the whole experience overall. The cabin was very clean, which is a plus, and the bathroom was well appointed.

I thought it was nice that they made an effort with providing some kids' activities at the resort like the petting zoo which my son just loved. I also liked the fact that there were laundry facilities - with a kid in tow, a laundry facility is pretty important even if we stayed only two nights. There were no problems with check-in and I thought the service was very good, everybody was pretty friendly to us. After 2 nights, I felt really rested and relaxed and my husband didn't complain (for once!). I would definitely recommend my friends to stay at this place! Overall I'm glad I booked this cabin because it's a great alternative to an overpriced hotel room!

4  Thank doris s
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We were glad to find Yosemite Pines resort after our long trip driving from LA. It costs too much for a hotel around the park (and they were all booked), so we were thankful to find Yosemite. The park is mostly for RVs but there are camping spots for tents, and they have cabins and yurts as well. Anytime you go to Yosemite Park its is crowded these days because it is so popular. We had fun and enjoyed the camp store, pool and petting farm for the kids. Would stay there again, the kids had a great time!

Reviewed 21 April 2012

A trip to Yosemite was on the cards for a while and me and a buddy decided to check it out last week. Our plan was to drive, have a look and then drive back. We left early, reached the park and had a great time walking around. Before we knew it, it was almost dark and we decided to stay in one of the resorts around the place. There are very few options to stay near Yosemite National Park. After checking nearly 4 places, we finally got a room in a Yurt in the Yosemite Pines RV Resort in Groveland.

This was our first experience in a Yurt and it was a pleasant surprise. The Bunk beds are decent. There’s a refigerator & a microwave too. The restroom is pretty close and there’s even Wi-Fi. But the best part is the location and the rustic feel of the place. We could hear coyotes and the mornings are to die for.

I am already making plans to return with my family. It also has RV camp sites with full hook ups. We saw a couple of full sized trailers. So if you are an Rver, this place might be worth a checkout

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends