“NO, NO, NO”

Pizza Factory
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Groveland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stopped here because we were starving after our drive from the coast. This was one of the first restaurants you see when you come into Groveland from the west. Inside, we were greeted by an employee wearing a shirt covered in grease and stains. There was only ONE other family eating inside the restaurant, but EVERY booth was dirty. And right at that time, an employee remarked to another employee, "Boy, we have been dead today." So you know they had plenty of time to clean off booths. So we had to sit at a table. As soon as we sat down, the files converged on us. At this point, I'm really upset. As soon as we got our food, I got a box and took it back to our room. Do not eat here.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I give this place a 4 because my family really liked it. I found it an unimaginative place. Tables are crowded, no real atmosphere. The pizza was okay- Pretty greasy, nothing special. They had a pinball room for kids, an outdoor patio overlooking the parking lot. Pretty Ho-hum.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My family eats at this location every time we go to Yosemite. It has become a tradition with the kids. The pizza is always awesome! They have a game room for the kids and some of the tables have checker boards on them so you can play while you're waiting for your food. They also have WIFI which is a bonus. It is pretty fast-you can download on to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and snapchat. Definitely the best pizza in Groveland!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Great pizza and friendly staff. Plus a sweet happy hour beer special. There was a pool table that our whole family had fun playing.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. Generous portions and made just for me. The price ($10) was good too. Thanks!

Been to Pizza Factory? Share your experiences!