“I'm Addicted!”
Review of Firefall Coffee

Firefall Coffee
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Groveland
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I'll admit it, I am addicted to this coffee and now I have my hubby hooked too. It's a must stop at least 3 times a week for me. The Owner and employees now know me by name, so I can also call ahead and order on my way to work. NOW I can also grab a Panini to go with my Late. Stop in and check out the new menu items, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Friendly staff, comfortable surroundings, free wifi, and great fresh coffee. They have smoothies and fresh baked pastries, its an excellent place to relax. They even have a yoga room upstairs.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great coffee. Delicious food. Great place to hangout..the employees are super friendly...free WiFi. Great place to get directions if you're lost. Must stop in and check it out on your way to or from.Yosemite. just all around great service:)

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

I love this fresh roasted coffee and Laura's friendly service, my favorite is the white chocolate mocha and there yummy jalapeño bagel . I will go back every chance I get. Thanks Annette

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Whenever I'm in Groveland I stop into Firefall Coffee - I'm a big fan of their 'Cowboy Coffee'. Better than Starbucks as far as I'm concerned and Hal & Laura roast all the coffee on the premises (they also supply coffee to a number of the local hotels and restaurants). Make sure you try one of the cinnamon rolls - unbelievable...!!!

Been to Firefall Coffee? Share your experiences!