We were on our way from San Francisco to the Yosemite National Park and I had previously booked this motel and it was about 10 miles from the western entrance so quite conveniently situated. The surrounding forest was very nice and the Motel which was quite large had a swimming pool in the middle. Groveland which was the nearest town boasted one of the oldest saloons in California and I guess this was a staging post to the goldmines. The motel was clean bright and very convenient parking with trees around so very attractive. We had dinner in the adjacent restaurant and also breakfast the next morning and that was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yosemite Westgate Lodge is the most modern lodging facility on Highway 120, located just a mere 12 miles from the Big Oak Flat "Westgate" Entrance to Yosemite N.P., And a short 35 mile jaunt down to the Valley Floor and the many popular features of Yosemite including the thunderous waterfalls, Half Dome, El Capitan, Cathedral Rocks, and many campgrounds in and around Yosemite. We offer the ideal place to stay if you are traveling from the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Our hotel boasts 48 luxuriously appointed and newly remodeled and extremely spacious rooms. Most of our rooms have two queen size beds, making them ideal for families or groups. The Yosemite Westgate Lodge is a 100% Non-Smoking facility and unfortunately, Pets are NOT allowed. The Lodge has a heated swimming pool, spa, playground, laundry facilities, and an adjacent restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Yosemite Westgate Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Yosemite Westgate Hotel Groveland
- Americas Best Value Inn Groveland