“Busy place”

Lil' Bits Cafe
Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 July 2013

The food was really good- but there was only ONE waitress when we visited, and she was completely overwhelmed, so service was VERY slow. It wasn't the waitress' fault, but I almost felt guilty asking for a refill on my coffee since she was struggling so much to keep up. Biscuits and gravy were awesome, fried potatoes were just so-so, but ham and eggs were good. Coffee was good too ;)

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Loved my Ham and Cheese Omlette on my first visit and my Club Sandwich on my second visit was okay. Their bacon is delicious though. Service was wonderfuland reasonably priced menu, but I love Penny's in Pismo Beach, much better!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

The servers were fantastic... probably why there was such a crowd [on our first visit]. Very friendly service, fast and efficient. A cozy little breakfast joint. I did have a "simple" breakfast (scrambled eggs (ok), pancakes (ok), and bacon (thin, and nothing spectacular). The one drawback for me was the cheap pancake syrup... thin and flavorless... yuck. The french toast was very good, but the syrup made it less so. I'll probably try again, and maybe stick with a bacon omelette to see if that changes my opinion. Again, the servers was terrific, a good reason to return.