“So happy with today's meal”
Review of Fin's

Fin's
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Grover Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Decided to celebrate a BIG birthday at the beach, and chose Fins for lunch. With all the stops pulled out, I ordered their scallops, which came with a choice of soup, salad or slaw, plus steak fries. The clam chowder was perfect, and I'm fussy... piping hot, nice pieces of identifiable clam, potatoes and celery. The scallops were deep fried at just the right temperature to ensure juices from the scallops were captured in the breading and bathed my mouth when I bit into them. If you can convince them to serve it with chipotle sauce (stolen from my husband's quesadilla), you will swoon. It being my birthday, they offered me a choice of dessert. I chose bread pudding, still warm from the oven and delicious, as well as gorgeous! What a great meal. This is the third time we've lunched at Fins in about 3 months, and it just keeps getting better!

1  Thank Wintrs101

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to eat at Fins for our very first time. We were greated and told to choose our own seat, which we found very accommodating. Our waitress, Denise, was very nice and gave great recommendations. I myself had the Fish Tacos and my wife had the Fish n chips. Best Fish n Chips in the area! My daughter had the chowder and man were we impressed. We'll be sure to come back to this place next time we're in town

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We walked down the beach from Pismo, and this place hit the spot. Mike the waiter saw to our every need. Live music on the deck! Try the grilled ahi tuna, you'll be amazed.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

If you are visiting Pismo Beach you definitely have to stop by Fins. The atmosphere is very relaxing. We had lunch out on the patio and it could not be a more perfect setting for eating a plateful of delicious seafood. We had ordered the surf and turf and it was awesome. Would definitely come back whenever we are in the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Whenever my husband and I go down to California, we have to stop by Fin's. The atmosphere is so relaxing and fun. We have gone in various times of the day, and it is always a great experience. Our waitresses are always friendly. We have even gone in after a walk on the beach with our dogs. We were seated on the veranda with our dogs. It was nice not to get ignored or turned away because of our fur-babies. Fin's even had a bowl of water at one of the entrance so our fur-babies can get a quick drink.

As for the food, YUM!!!! I am not one to quickly order calm chowder, but it is a MUST whenever I go to Fin's. I love their sampler platter and nachos. Huge portions! At my last visit, I tried a few of their alcoholic drinks. They were unique and delicious!