“Love this place”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Pismo Beach, California
“Love this place”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our server Delia was so nice she recommended the chicken nachos and fish tacos. they were so delicious she was so attentive the live music was great love the view overall a great experience can't wait to come back

• Visited July 2014

Escondido, CA
“Great location”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Can't beat the location. We went there for lunch to try the clam chowder and were disappointed, didn't live up to the hype. The chowder was too thick, lacked clams and why the little of pad of butter on top?

Visited July 2014
1 Thank GrnZoom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Food, Service, and View!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This place is great the food is amazing and I'm pretty sure their clam chowder is the best on the west coast. My servers were super friendly and always making sure everything was good and I didn't need anything. My server's name was Mike and he was an outstanding guy always polite and full of humor. My other server Denise was super sweet and just a ray of sunshine. Anyways its a great place for friends or family. I will be coming back.

1 Thank Patrick R
alpine
“Great restaurant right of the beach with free off street parking!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Our waitress, Shaylie was wonderful!! So attentive and helped with what we should get based on what we normally liked. We had clam chowder bowl, kids menu fish & chips with large pieces of fish with light batter and was a large portion, adult fish & chips that had 3 pieces & was more than enough.
I tasted the clam chowder as it is white and normally like the red. I was shocked at how good it was:-) i had a nice sized salad with really great croutons:-) all the food was great! ! ! We left stuffed! !!
I got a to-go drink when we first got there to drink on the beach and was told I could come back as many times as I wanted even after leaving to go to the beach. That was nice as most places don't do that when you leave. I kept my receipt to show proof that I paid when I came for refills.
I parked in a handicap spot since I am handicap and they said I was fine. I asked them first as I wanted to go to the beach before dinner. I loved that they have off street free parking.
When I come back for a visit I am definitely coming back.
People are so welcoming :-)
oh and they have a dj/karoake in the next room but you could hardly hear which makes it nice for those that may not appreciate it. Must be double paned Windows.
Great beachy vibe! !
Cudos to Fins restaurant :-)

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank tamratodd1
Minden, Nevada
“Our favorite place in Pismo Beach!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went to Fin's for the first time in April. We so enjoyed our dinner and the entertainment we made this our first stop when we found ourselves back in the area on a 2 night business trip. We were lucky enough that it was a Friday night. So after a great meal of chowder, fish, shrimp and chips we caught the entertainment in the lounge. The food is fresh, prepared to perfection, and very reasonably priced. Manny was there again and is a very talented guitar player and singer. We danced and visited with others and had a wonderful time. It's very comfortable and you don't feel like you are in a bar. It's like you're visiting with friends and enjoying music. We will always head to Fin's first when we are in the area.

• Visited June 2014