“Good Food, great Value”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This restaurant is the best kept secret in Grover Beach. I really enjoy the green chicken curry. The eggplant is cooked to perfection, very flavourful and never soggy.
If you like things spicy you will need to ask for it as they are used to people who have a more mild pallette. They always have good chef specials that have in season vegies.
I like the chicken and coconut soup when I am with people who have not tried thai before. It is mild but stillhas the distinct flavours you come to expect from thai food.

There are newer reviews for Thai Dheva

Reviewed 11 March 2013

My husband and I ordered out the other night. I went to go pick the food up after being quoted 20 minutes on a Sunday night - not bad! The restaurant is pretty cute inside - maybe we will eat there next time. Everyone said hello and was super friendly.

The Pad Thai was really good - big portions! We both got that and it was one of the better pad thai's that I have had. We also had the chicken satay and that was flavorful. All in all it was good food but not outstanding. Next time I will try something more adventurous since their menu is huge and a lot of the food sounded delicious!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

4 of the 5 meals we ordered (we called in a pickup order) were great. I'd tell you what they were, but I don't know. Although the receipt listed the meals correctly, they were obviously NOT what we ordered as evidenced by the menu description. We've eaten here 4 or 5 times and this was the only mistake. The 5th meal was simply bad, something with fat noodles in it. I did not call to complain because English is not spoken well by the guy taking orders on the phone.
I'd advise eating in, and if you're having takeout, open each carton and ask what the meal is (not only to prevent the mistake, but to ID the dinner - nothing is labeled!)

Reviewed 31 January 2013

My friends really like it so I went to try it out. The foods not bad but it's not great either. I don't like that they don't have the option to leave out sugar if a customer doesn't want it in the food. I don't like my Pad Thai sweet and this is the first place where they couldn't make it without sugar. Oh and it would be nice if the servers don't keep coming back every minute o ask if we were ready to place an order now

Reviewed 14 January 2013

k for the 9.00 lunch special, you get a full thai meal (rice, curry/soup etc) and a thai ice tea (normally these places charge 2-3.00 for em) its a good value for the money. The staff are nice if a little too greedy (charging for napkins/plasticware on to go orders etc) but all in all a good value for the money.