“Superb food at very reasonable prices !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Alta Loma, California
“Superb food at very reasonable prices !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Went here while on an extended business trip several times for lunch and was always pleased. Great service and excellent food Thai Tea done the right way too ! Not much on interior decor but who cares its clean and Superb Food ! Quiet and great for couples or a business luncheon. C&H

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Great food at a good price ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My spouse and I decided to try this place when we were on vacation ... I am a sucker for Thai food so I was excited to go... The food is great .. I had cashew nit chicken and my spouse the clay pot . The lunch specials are great at only 8.95 with soup and thai iced tea was a great deal ... The servers were very friendly and attentive ... Deco could use a update but The food great taste makes me overlook the bright colored walls and deco... But overall this place was flavorful and great will be back on our next trip to pismo

Pismo Beach, California
“I'm Here Almost Every Two Weeks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

I've had so much on this menu and love it all! The BBQ chicken, Appetizer Combo, Clay Pot, Pad Kra Paw, Pad Kra Tiem, all their Curries, Boat Noodle Soup, Dheva Thai Noodle Soup, and the Seafood Tom Yum Noodle Soup are ALL AMAZING! The service is always fabulous and quick!

• Visited June 2013
Sloan, Iowa
“Good Food, great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

This restaurant is the best kept secret in Grover Beach. I really enjoy the green chicken curry. The eggplant is cooked to perfection, very flavourful and never soggy.
If you like things spicy you will need to ask for it as they are used to people who have a more mild pallette. They always have good chef specials that have in season vegies.
I like the chicken and coconut soup when I am with people who have not tried thai before. It is mild but stillhas the distinct flavours you come to expect from thai food.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Avila Beach, California
“Good Pad Thai”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

My husband and I ordered out the other night. I went to go pick the food up after being quoted 20 minutes on a Sunday night - not bad! The restaurant is pretty cute inside - maybe we will eat there next time. Everyone said hello and was super friendly.

The Pad Thai was really good - big portions! We both got that and it was one of the better pad thai's that I have had. We also had the chicken satay and that was flavorful. All in all it was good food but not outstanding. Next time I will try something more adventurous since their menu is huge and a lot of the food sounded delicious!

• Visited March 2013