“Grocery market find”

Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Gualala
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I went to surf's market and found this local gem in the baked desert section. Key lime pie for $7.99 it's big enough to share but you won't want to! It was the best key lime pie I've ever had! Wish you were where I live!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

In the tiny little town of Gualala we stumbled upon Trinks. The first visit was for lunch, where we ordered sandwiches to take away. Yes, we did wait quite awhile, but the place was very busy, and each sandwich was made to order. They were very good, but the quinoa salad we bought also was incredible! I would love to have that recipe, because I assure you I would eat it daily! While there, we picked up the information about the dinners that are served several times a week. We called for a reservation, and ended up with a unique and very enjoyable dinner. The smaller menu seems like a pop-up, which I always enjoy. You know that the dishes are going to be locally sourced and prepared with the freshest ingredients. If you have a large crowd, or children, dinner at Trinks would be ill-advised. But if limited choices don't bother you, you will get excellent quality and delicious food here.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Waiting to order is not a problem while you peek at the delicious food coming from the kitchen and look at the ocean out the window. Great place to relax on the patio and enjoy a casual meal or latte.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We enjoyed the excellent service and quality of food. Their tempting selection of fresh pastries was too good to pass.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

If you need coffee and don't like the cheap grind at the Chevron across the street, Trink's has good coffee drinks. They also have light lunches and snacks. Quality and prices are moderate. Location is near ocean view. In good weather you can walk from there along the Gualala Bluff.

1  Thank MutsuiJackarama